46: Love and Revenge 🔞

Jasmine

The sounds of my heels on the vinyl flooring of the hospital echo down the quiet hallway that will lead me to Carter's room. The nurses I passed at reception all told me how beautiful I looked in my gown, and they filled me in on how much everyone here is enamored with my boyfriend. Apparently, he has talked their ears off about me, which has my chest puffing with pride. But what has me smiling the most is the fact that he has only been in here for three days, and everyone already loves him. Leave it to my man to make a lasting impression just as he always does.

The officer waiting outside of Carter's room gives me a curt nod before I enter in quietly. I suddenly have butterflies flapping inside of my stomach at the thought of surprising my lovie who lays in his bed with his eyes closed. The door clicks shut behind me, and Carter's sleepy eyes flutter open, landing on me and growing wider as his vision adjusts, taking me in.

"I'm dead, aren't I?" He rasps.

I scrunch my nose up at his comment.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, obviously I've died and gone to Heaven because you are as beautiful as a goddess Jasmine." I smile brightly at him. "Thank you, but that is most certainly an overexaggeration."

He returns my smile. "Spin for me."

I do as he says, twirling around slowly until our eyes meet again, his intense stare sending chills throughout me.

"I could easily hide under your dress and eat you out."

My mouth hangs open from the gasp that slips past my lips. I can not even find the words to reply, my mind now a muffled up mess of naughty ideas.

He smirks at me, "Don't think about it too much, baby. Manifestation is real."

I shake my head at him as he bites his bottom lip. "Would you come here now so I can hold you already?" I laugh lightly and make my way over to him, leaning down to pepper his smiling face with kisses. "I have missed you." I whisper near his lips that he is quick to press against mine. I smile into our kiss before trying to pull away, but Carter is having none of it. He cups my face with his hands as his tongue delves hungrily into my mouth in search of mine that tangles its way around his. My plump lips continue to be devoured by his full ones as our lips push and pull apart, the sounds of our heavy breaths filling the hospital room. The ache coming from between my legs has me wanting to climb on top of this hospital bed and straddle Carter until I have ridden us both to our releases but even I know with my lack of self control that that would be crazy. Not to mention difficult seeing as how I am in a full ball gown and his body is still mending.

I swallow down my own urges along with Carter's kisses and decide to make my injured boyfriend forget about his injuries for a while. I slowly run my hand along his neck and down to his chest, massaging his pecks and smiling to myself when he grunts at my touch. I press him back against his pillow with my lips that are still connected to his. He moves his hands to my waist, gripping it as he tries to pull me to get on top of him, but I break our kiss and shake my head at his now pouting face.

"You're still healing, Carter." I whisper.

"I don't care." He groans, grabbing for me again. I surprise him by flicking my tongue along his lips. "I care," I whisper before kissing him briefly and then moving along to kiss his sharp jawline and down to his neck, all while my hand sneaks its way down and into his sweats without warning. I take his already hard dick into my hand and begin rubbing it up and down slowly. "Fuck baby." He moans through his teeth.

I smile as I mark up the skin of his neck. My thumb begins to circle around his tip, earning me another moan out of him. He grabs hold of my chin, removing my lips from his neck and smashing his to mine once again. His length slips through my hand as I pick up the pace, slightly tightening my grip on his pulsing dick that I can tell is close to its release. His hot moans are muffled by my mouth that latches on to his. "That feels so fucking good," he pants against my lips as he begins thrusting towards my hand. I take my lips away from his and move them to his dick pulling it into my mouth. I suck on it while continuing to pump the rest of him with my hand. "Mmm fuck baby," he moans, "just like that." I take more of him into my mouth, hallowing out my cheeks as I suck him harder. He clenches his eyes shut, running a hand through my silk pressed hair. His breaths come out in sharp gasps as he finally reaches his release, spilling it down my throat. I swallow it all before standing upright with a huge grin on my face that is nothing like the bewildered one on Carter's.