Chapter 1

(A/n: hello guys I want to say that there will be a little more about Ishman in this story than the others but not entirely about ishman I hope you guys are okay with it if not then you guys can tell me your opinions in the comments)

ICT- Indian chaotic team.
Oops the Indian cricket team is chilling in the pub after their series win against England. Everyone is yelling and dancing like there's no tomorrow even the captain is out of control because they just won the five test series and their happiness has no limits.

Everyone had drinks before they started dancing. The vibe in the pub is electrifying with their energies. People might think they are teenagers on high but nah they are just too excited. After sometime everyone got tired dancing like it's someone's baraat. Eventually one after one wicket came crashing on the couches in the vip section.

Oh my god I'm so tired rishab muttered tiredly

Come here rishu of course the comforting boyfriend Mr. Shreyas Iyer called him opening his arms. Rishab being the princess of shrey he crawled and threw himself in shrey arms. Shrey started caressing his hair despite they reek of sweat.

Rahul came with a whining Harry no a whining kid on his back. He dropped him on the couch and sat beside him. Harry dropped his head on Rahul's shoulder.

I told you to stop jumping like a monkey but you never listen to me Rahul scolded himself softly. As usual Harry ignored him. Everyone was sitting and laying tiredly but someone is restless.

Bhaiyya where is shubi? A worrying ishan enquired them. Everyone looked around to find shubman but he was no where to be found.

Ishan: Yash he was with you right.

Yash: haan ishan Bhai but he said he was going to meet
You. After that I didn't see him.

Ishan: oh god where is he? Bhaiyya can you call him.

Ishan started panicking not knowing where shubman is Virat also started worrying now.

Virat: ro please call him.

Rohit: vi don't worry he will be here somewhere wait I'll call him.

Rohit started calling him. Ishan is searching here and there for him along with the others. Now everyone is worried about him. Rohit called again but shubman is not answering the call.

Rohit: he is not answering the call guys

Virat: what!! Oh no my bhacha ro my baby

Virat started panicking Rohit hugged him to calm him down. Seeing them like that a waiter came to them.

Waiter: excuse me sir anything happened?

Rohit: oh yes we are searching for someone perhaps have you seen him here?

Rohit said taking his phone opening gallery and showed him the picture of shubman.

Waiter: yes sir I have seen him come on I will take you to him.

Rohit called ishan to inform him. Ishan came running to him. They all went tagging along the waiter who is taking them to the now missing man. They all reached a table far from the dancing floor. There they saw a tall figure in deep slumber sleeping like a deadperson.

Everyone stood there in disbelief looking at the sleeping shubman. Unaware to the chaos he brought shubman was sleeping on the table keeping his head to side. His hands are sprawled on the table his one leg is at east and one is at west. Anyone would think he was dead.