chapter 10

The next morning the first person to wake up was surya he sat up and yawned stretching his hands and looked around to see everyone sleeping tired from the last night activities and then his eyes went to the empty place which apparently is Dev's and Yash but he didn't find them.

Where is dev and Yash!!! He yelled and everyone sat up in panic hearing his voice.

What happened!!

Come on wake up earth quake earth quake!! Harry stood up in panic. Everyone shot him disbelief looks. He smiled sheepishly.

Why did you yell like that Surya rohit said in frustration as he disturbed his beauty sleep

Woh Bhai Yash and dev is not here he said nervously as he saw Rohit glaring at him. Virat smacked Rohit on the back of his head.

Stop scaring that poor guy..Surya they must be here somewhere let's go and check they all moved out searching where. Last they went to the garden to witness a heartwarming sight.

In the garden dev and Yash was cuddled up together sleeping soundlessly without even care.

Aww they look so cute..  shubman squealed silently happy to see them like this. Everyone's faces beamed with smiles.

How does this even happened rishu asked thinking too much.

Is that even necessary now abhi grumbled and everyone nodded at his stupid question. Rishu just pouted.

Let me take a picture shubman gushed and ran inside and came out with his phone. He took some pictures of them. Everyone couldn't help but smile at his antics.

Should we wake them up? Kuldeep suggested as he saw the sun rising.

I don't think so they look peacefull I don't want to disturb them. Surya said

But we have to wake them up harry said

And why is that? Rahul questioned him.

I want to know what happened that they ended up like this harry said everyone shook their heads. They started arguing to wake them up or not. Unknown to them Yash and dev started to wake up hearing the whispers and murmuring of them.

Dev opened his eyes to see Yash looking at him too close. He widened his eyes and sat up then he remembered what happened yesterday he blushed and Yash chuckled seeing him. They both turned to see the ict talking among themselves probably thinking about how they ended up like this. They laughed looking at them.

That's when ict turned hearing them laugh. They smiled looking at them. Ishan, shrey, rishu, mayank and Harry are wriggling their eyebrows looking at them. Yash laughed and dev just looked away.

Hoye hoye what happened last night huh ishan said

I- I confessed my feelings to him yash said rubbing his neck nervously.

And I reciprocated his feelings dev said cheekily earning laughs from others. Shubman squealed and went to Yash and hugged him tightly

Yashi I know you're gonna do this congratulations he said and Yash laughed patting his back.

Thank you shubu he said and shubman hugged dev next

Thank you for making him happy he whispered in devs ear. Dev smiled and hugged him back. Everyone started teasing the new lovers. They started their day with smiles forgetting about the yesterday's incidents.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was afternoon when everyone is talking in the living room after lunch trying to decide what they should do may be play a game. When a phone call from ishan's phone disturbed them. His took his phone out and his face broke into a smile looking at the caller ID. Shubman's eyebrows ceased together observing his lovers antics