chapter 3

They reached their destination and everyone got out of the cabs and took their luggage out. One driver from the cab saw the haweli and gulped. Everyone noticed the expression on his face.

Bhaiyya aap theek ho? Virat asked ho

The driver just nodded his head. They handed him the money and he took the money and went into the car and drove away quickly. Everyone was confused to see his reaction but they shrugged off their shoulders.

They all turned to see the haweli which is looking good and as well as a little creepy to them. They couldn't find many houses around the haweli which is a little strange that this haweli is not in the outskirts of the city. It's actually inside the city. But they just pushed their thoughts away.

Aap log aagaya they all flinched at the sudden intrusion of the voice. Shubman instantly latched himself onto ishan getting scared.

They turned to see a middle aged looking man gazing at them without blinking his eyes. Everyone calmed themselves seeing him.

Yes jaddu said excited but the man just nodded his head without any emotions.

Chalo mein tum log ko ander leke jaunga he said and started making his way inside. While the guys took their bags and followed the suit.

Shubman held ishan's hand stopping him. He turned to see shubman looking at him with scared eyes.

Kya hua meri jaan tum mujhe kyun roka? Ishan asked him.

Ishu i-im getting scared I don't know why im feeling like this shubman said in a scared voice. Ishan caressed his face.

Don't worry meri jaan I'm here na there is nothing to be scared of okay? Come one let's go inside ishan pacified him. Shubman nodded still not getting the good vibes of this place. They started walking inside and swear to god. Shubman felt like someone was watching them from behind he turned around to see no one.

He shook his head and held ishan's hand tightly. They joined the others who were walking with the man. They saw how beautiful the haweli is. Every wall is carved with sculptures neatly. The colours of the walls are a little faded away but still looking vibrant.

They all stopped when the man stopped dead on his tracks in front of the big door. Which is looking real royal. He then took the key from his pocket and opened the door. The door creaked open making a creaking noise. Their faces were hit with chill air making them shudder.

They stepped inside to see everything was so beautiful and elegant. It was cleaned perfectly. Everyone is turning their heads admiring the interiors. The walls are filled with the paintings and photo frames. Ancient sculptures and things are placed at the corners. Everything in the haweli screamed royalty. But something is off with this haweli and shubman couldn't shake the feeling off. Maybe you are overthinking shubi he thought and sighed.

Aap log ander jao aap log ko kuch chahiye toh mujhe batao mein haweli bahar rehta hu the man said and went away leaving them.

This haweli is so beautiful and big harry said looking around.

Yes we are going to have a blast here rishu sounded excited.

Okay guys let's go to our rooms okay? Rohit said everyone nodded and went to upstairs to their rooms. Everyone is staying in pairs even Yash and dev because they were the only one's whose single in the group. It was already past six in the Evening.

They all unpacked their luggage and arranged everything in the cupboards. Virat is sitting on the bed scrolling his phone while Rohit is in the washroom freshing up. He thought to prepare food for everyone as they are hungry.