Epilogue

After four months....

Ict apartment.

A worried shubman and ishan were waiting with a phone in their hands. Shubman is chewing his bottom lip out of nervousness. Ishan couldn't do anything as he was also in the same situation.

Meri jaan... Stop doing that you will hurt yourself ishan said finally stopping shubman from eating his own lip. Shubman turned to him and hugged him. Ishan wrapped his arms around shubman hugging him back.

I'm scared Ishu.... He said lowly. Ishan drew circles on his back to calm him down. Even he was having turmoil.

Shh meri jaan everything will be alright he said kissing shubman's forehead. Shubman relaxed a little. A sudden call interrupted them. Shubman looked at ishan expectantly. Ishan answered the phone.

Hello?

Hello is this mr. Ishan kishan speaking?

Yes... Miss this is ishan kishan speaking.

Congratulations Mr. Kishan... Mr. Shubman is three months pregnant. Tomorrow there will be an appointment please do come thank you the nurse said and ended the call.

The phone in Ishan's hand dropped on the floor making a thud. Ishan turned towards shubman who was looking at him crying.

W-we di-d you hear what she said? Ishan asked tearing up. Shubman nodded while crying.

You're pregnant?.. YOU'RE PREGNANT OMG MERI JAAN!!! Ishan yelled loudly smiling widely. Shubman chuckled with tears.

Yes Ishu we are going to be parents shubman said smiling. Ishan stood up and lifted shubman. Shubman wrapped his legs around ishan and  giggled when ishan started pecking his whole face.

Omg meri jaan I'm so happy I love you I love you I love you thank you baby ishan didn't stop pecking his face. Shubman was smiling widely.

I'm happy too Ishu I love you more he said kissing ishan's forehead. Ishan leaned in and placed his lips on shubman's kissing him softly. Shubman also started kissing back with love. They kissed like for a few minutes and ishan placed shubman on the floor.

He held shubman's hands in his and looked up smiling. Shubman couldn't help but tear up looking at him.

Thank you meri jaan thank you for giving me the world's best gift. He said pecking shubman's back of the hand.

Thank you for loving me Ishu shubman said kissing ishan on the cheeks.

So should we tell the bhaiyyas? Ishan said making shubman nervous but he has to be done.

Yeah we should he said ishan nodded and they both went down to the main hall where there will be everyone. They saw everyone in the main hall. Doing their things.

Hello babies... Virat greeted them which they passed a smile. Everyone could see they both are tensed.

Um.. bhaiyyas we have something to say ishan said and shubman nodded.

Yeah sure what is it? They all asked them. Ishan and shubman looked at eachother ishan squeezed shubman's hand in comfort. Shubman took a deep breath and turned towards the guys.

I- I'm pregnant pin drop silence everyone sat there in shock and no one is uttering a single word as they couldn't believe what they heard. Ishan and shubman looked at eachother waiting for the bad reaction from them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Cricket chirping)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Thud*

They turned towards the noise and saw virat fainted. Virat fainted hearing the news. He literally fainted and fell down from the couch.

Bhaiyya!!! Everyone ran towards him and started shaking him.

Vi wake up

Vi bhaiyya please wake up

I know this day will come I knew it abhi said being in shock.

Now I don't need any proof hehe siraj said giggling. Everyone turned towards siraj with mouth agap.

What? Now he will know his babies are not innocent siraj said again smirking. Shami face palmed himself looking at his partner.

Kya Karu mein iska? Shami said shaking his head. (A/n: I just remembered shami is also in this story haha )

Who is gonna help the little guy or girl to ride the bicycle? Rishab said out of the blue. Other's just passed him wtf look.

I'm gonna be the best uncle harry chirped jumping in the conversation.

No I'm his best uncle mayu said getting a smack from abhi

No I'm the gonna be the best best uncle shrey said.

I will teach him how to do interviews yuzi said smiling.

I'm gonna tell the kids my famous jamnagar Stories jaddu said giggling.

Umm guys remember Virat Bhai has fainted? Surya said and everyone widened their eyes.

Virat Bhai! They screamed and Virat woke up panicking and looked around. Finally his eyes landed on shubman who was looking at him with widened eyes.

Did you hear what he said ? Virat turned towards Rohit and asked him. Rohit nodded his head.

Omg shubi my shubman is pregnant Virat said started pecking shubman's whole face who is smiling widely. They all started congratulating them. They both are happy that their family accepted the news.

These two are younger than us but faster than everyone jaddu said everyone laughed when ishan and shubman were blushed.

Ahaa look at them getting all shy after doing everything siraj said making shubman cough.

Aye don't tease them Siri are you okay baby? Virat asked patting shubman's back. Siraj just looked at Virat with mouth opened.

We are gonna go to trip after the baby will born harry said making everyone stop their movements.

Oh yes we are gonna go to jamnagar jaddu said making everyone shook. Their all minds went back to the time when. They went to jamnagar haweli. The things they experienced still make them shake in horror. They are not definitely going to that jamnagar again.

No!!!!!!! Everyone screamed a big no. And jaddu pouted in return.

I miss sundari didi.... Jaddu said sadly.

I wish she was here harry said and the vase on the table fell down making sound.

Omg harry stfu!!!! Rahul and everyone screamed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The official end of this story.

Well now this story is finished hope to meet you guys soon may be in the next story???? Until then bye bye

Thank you for showing immense love on this story too. You guys are too sweet and I might get diabetes due to that. I love you guys so so much here take this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for being the best people.

Thank you for reading