chapter 15

1978
(A/n: I just took the random year hehe)

A beautiful girl was running in the haweli with a cute kid chasing her. The girl is looking back and running laughing  sweetly. The whole hallway is echoing with the bells sounds coming from her anklets which were adorned around her flower-like feet.

Haha arey bachu pakdo mujhe her sweet angel-like voice echoed through the hallway as she ran.

Jiji ruko Naa the boy said chasing her but she didn't stop and continued running until she collided into someone and closed her eyes to fall but two strong arms wrapped around her waist and prevent her from falling down.

She opened her eyes to look a handsome man with worry latched on his face. She felt intrigued with that face of the man. His eyes and that perfect shaped nose balanced with the perfect shaped lips. She realised their position blinking her eyes she stood up straight.

Aap theek ho? His voice came out as deep. She averted her gaze and nodded.

J-ji she said. The man looked at her even tho it's punishable for him to but his eyes betrayed him as the women infront of him is looking like nothing but a devine goddess. She stood there under his gaze fiddling with her fingers forgetting about her little brother who was watching the man frowning.

Bhaiyya aap kyun mere jiji ko aise dekh rahe ho  the little boy asked him to which he averted his gaze as the girl lifted her head up widened her eyes.

Chotu yeh kya bol rahe ho tum she said scolding her little brothers. The man chuckled making her cheeks go red in embarrassment

Maaf kijiyega voh chotu aise hi hai she apologized and he shook his head.

Chote rajkumari! A man called out startling them. She turned around to the haweli keeper coming.

Ratan kaka kya hua hai ? She asked ratan eyed the man infront of them.

Aap ko Raja Saab bula Raha hai rajkumari ratan said and she nodded.

Aap ka naam kya hai? She asked the man infront of him.

Ranveer hai rajkumari he said after knowing she was the heir of the jamindaris. He lowered his head.

Mera naam sundari hai she said and smiled lightly. The man nodded

Ji mein chalta hu he said walked away. She also went to her father who is waiting for her.

Pitaji aap ne mujhe bulaya? Kya hua the man raghuveer smiled at his daughter.

Meri pyaari rajkumari aaja idhar he said and she went to him.

Abhi se tereko kuch chahiye toh usse bolo voh kar dega iska naam ranveer hai he said and she snapped her in the direction of the man's and saw him. She blushed a little at the eye contact.

Ji she said and went away. As the days went by sundari started to have feelings for ranveer who is obvious to her behaviour. He also started having feelings for her but he can't have her as he is low caste person and she is a jamindari.

Sundari is sitting in the garden enjoying nature as she is fond of plants. Suddenly she has the urge to see ranveer. She stood up and ran to the cottage where Ranveer was staying. She knocked on the door. And he opened