Not an update

Knock! Knock!

*Clearing throat*

Hello my sweet people well the occasion of this sudden intrusion is... I'm thinking of writing another story of ishman.

Whatever is happening around is not so good. I wanted to continue writing because somehow writing made me feel I was worth something. And shubman and ishan were the people that made me happy even with their slightest smiles.

To me shubman and ishan are like a little happiness that I never want to leave. I'm not shipping them I know there is nothing more than a beautiful friendship bond between them.

Here Wattpad is a perfect platform for the people who want to enjoy their time taking stress off their life. This is pure imagination... Wattpad is a platform where we can pen down the fictional stuff. There is a reason why we call it a FICTION and I feel sorry for the people who failed to understand the meaning of the word.

As ishman fans we only want happiness and their success for both of them and you people are calling us toxic? Where were we even toxic in your point? Shipping them is a harmless act we are not even going directly in their DM and telling them to end up together. We just ship them for fun.

Whatever is  happening with ishan is sick. I felt like crying he just came back from a bad phase these haters are pushing him into that phase again. How does it feel? To see him not smiling like he does? How does it feel to see the dark circles under his eyes? These people don't know what the hell he is going through.

Being an ordinary person does not gives you rights to judge or troll a person who is in the limelight there's a limit for everything even for your trolling. Let him LIVE.

I personally feel like ishan and shubman need people who genuinely respect their privacy and happiness unlike some who decide to meddle in everything like they own them or their lives.

I'm not hating anyone here. I'm just stating the facts ishan needs peace in his life now. That sunshine lost all the shine and it scares me. Sometimes we don't know how much we can take until we do something. I really hope those hater pricks will got off his back soon.

I really love both of them so much that it hurts to see them getting trolled.

I've seen people comparing youngsters with the senior players. Like y'all need brain cells. They are youngsters they will learn how to become like their seniors in the future not now. Did you start walking the minute you were born? No right? That's how life works you need practice and patience. Please stop comparing people everyone has their unique way of playing and everyone deserves their own identity.

In conclusion i want to say no matter whatever happens with them I will always support my baby dimples and pocket Dynamo forever. Forever is such a manipulative word I would say until I stop breathing.

And GT won the match last night I couldn't be more happy. They deserve that win and hope to see more in the upcoming matches Congratulations to our entire Titans team and fam💙

Thank you for reading