chapter 7

Same day

With ishan and shubman in their room. Shubman is almost laying on ishan. Ishan was having no problem carrying his world on him. He was Fondly and attentively listening to his baby talk about babies even tho he is just like them.

You know Ishu I love babies so much they are so cute like so so cute. Their innocence chubby cheeks ohh I wanna bite them so much and their magical eyes Ishu... Ishu ISHUUU shubman yelled when he noticed ishan is not responding and smiling stupidly for god knows why. Ishan. Was brought back into the world when he heard shubman yelling.

H-huh what happened meri jaan he asked taking shubman's face in his palms. Shubman pouted and glared at him.. but all ishan could see was an angry bunny. He chuckled and squeezed his cheeks.

Aww meri jaan shubman huffed.

Don't meri jaan me Ishu you are not listening to me go away I won't talk to you shubman said getting up from ishan. Ishan held him tightly not letting him go.

Sorry shubi please forgive your Ishu na please he said showing his puppy eyes. Shubman smiled

Okay you're forgiven shubman said ducking his head in ishan's neck.

Aghhh ishan yelped when shubman bit him on his neck. He sat up with widened eyes looking at shubman who was giving him innocent eyes.

Why did you do that ishan asked in disbelief. Shubman just smiled innocently

It's your punishment hehe shubman giggled

You.. wait there ishan said shubman was already on his feet running away from ishan. Ishan ran behind him.

Ahh haha stop Ishu don't come shubman was giggling and running around the room with ishan running behind him smiling at his baby.

Wait I will show you what I can do

A/n: oh please do ishan we want to see

Ishan: oh you're here again?

A/n: you think you guys can be without me? Never

Shubman: oh we can

A/n: no you can't

Virat: are you sure

A/n: oh you also here

ICT: yes

A/n: good now explain these two that you guys can't be without me this coconut giraffe and midget-

ICT: what did you say? *Glaring while lifting their bats*

A/n: oh that bats looks good i have to go toodles * scurrying away *

ICT:  dumb chicken

ishan was laughing running behind shubman who was not going to give up anytime sooner. He then got an idea. He held his knee and bent down acting like groaning in pain.

arghh shubman stopped running when saw ishan holding his knee in pain. He ran to him and sat infront of ishan taking his face.

Ishu what happened did you hit your knee ishan could see the worry on shubman's face. He laughed catching him.

Caught you shubman's mind went blank for a like a minute then the realisation dawned on him. He was fooled by ishan.

Noo this is cheating shubman started throwing tantrums. Ishan smooched his cheek.