chapter 14

The next morning when virat woke up he saw everyone sleeping like dogs in uncomfortable positions he sighed and tired untangle himself from Rohit's hold who is hugging him like glue. He tried and tried but Rohit is not leaving he did the one thing that came to his mind he bit Rohit on his arm.

Bench*****  owwww Rohit screamed in pain and sat up rubbing his arm. He left Virat and Virat huffed getting up.

What what happened everyone woke up panicked hearing his scream. He just glared at Virat rubbing his arm.

Nothing... Rohit said and everyone sighed.

Let's get ready everyone we will go to the keeper and clear our doubts harry said and everyone stood up going to their rooms.

Wait what about ishika? They all went to ishika room to see the door open. They went inside to see her sleeping like dead person. They all gulped.

Is she dead? Harry said getting scared

Wtf harry Surya said and they all went to her. Jaddu went near her and touched her and jumped back she didn't wake up. He again went to her slap her arm but she didn't wake up.

Oye jaddu who will wake up like that let me do it Harry said and shooked her violently. Ishika woke up screaming.

Arghhhh bhoot bhoot bhoot !!! And she slept again. Everyone scrambled around the room yelling.

Run ghost

Ishan let's run

Shrey wtf man get down from me.

Mayu Abey hato

Kuliya kya kar raho

Jai Hanuman Jai Hanuman

Mummy bhoot

Please don't kill me please don't kill me

I'm sorry bhoot didi please have mayu not me

What the hell abhi?

Jai Hanuman Jai Hanuman

Om been bush please bhoot tush!

Everyone started yelling and running around the room. The room broke into chaos.

Stop!!!! They stopped hearing the voice of dev who yelled loudly halting them.

Nothing happened she screamed because she was scared he said and everyone calmed down.

Jai Hanuman Jai Hanuman Jai Hanuman bachalo mujhe voh bhoot se they heard chanting and looked around to see harry missing. They saw harry in the corner sitting down and chanting mantra.

Harry come on get up Rahul said but Harry was seriously Chanting the mantra. He went to him and shook his. Harry broke out of his trance he saw Rahul.

Oh hi Rah you look sexy my man harry said smiling everyone widened their eyes is he possessed or what? Rahul white blushed madly. He slapped harry in embarrassment and panic.

Harry!! Rahul yelled and Harry came into reality. He looked around and saw everyone.

Bhoot!!! He threw himself onto Rahul and hugged him tightly. Rahul patted his back to calm. Him down. Eventually everyone got ready and went downstairs leaving ishika like that.

They all went outside to bring the keeper but to their surprise the man was no where to be found. Sighing they went inside.

What do we do now?