chapter 2

Three days have passed and now they are getting ready to leave for the airport. Everyone is making sure that they have everything which is necessary for this trip. Everyone is so excited to have spent some quality time with the others.

Everyone make sure you didn't forget anything okay? Check once before we leave. Virat the mama bear said and everyone legit rechecked their luggage.

So everyone is here? He asked them. Everyone said yes..

No wait where is this panda? Virat stopped them as he couldn't find the captain sahab here. Just then they saw the Rohit Sharma came running towards them.

Surya: where were you Rohit bhai?

Rohit: oh me I just nodded off on the couch hehe

Virat: what can I even expect from you

Virat sighed shaking his head. This man always does things like this. Everyone laughed and went inside the bus that is waiting for them.

Everyone made themselves comfortable in their seats. Soon they got indulged in the conversations with the persons beside them. One person is looking at dev with heart eyes.

Unknown to the desperation loving eyes dev was talking animatedly with siraj who was beside him. Yash was sitting beside ishan and shubman. Ishan could see the longing and desperation in his eyes.

Shubman is saying how he is going enjoy the time in jamnagar to ishan and stopped talking when he noticed ishan isn't listening but his eyes went to Yash and then at dev. He pouted sadly.

Yashii ishan and Yash turned towards shubman who was looking at them with pout.

What happened shubu yash asked him as he likes to call shubman shubu.

Yashi don't be sad na dev will understand your love one day I know he will cause you are a great guy yashi shubman confessed with a pout and genuiness in his voice. Yash heart melted in affection.

I know shubu but I can't ignore this ugly feeling whenever I try to confess  my feelings to him. I'm scared of his answer I don't what will I do if he don't accept me. Worse if he stops talking to me. I don't want to ruin what we have now. yash muttered sadly. Ishan and shubman felt bad hearing that. Cause Yash is a confident and composed guy whatever he set his mind onto he won't stop his hustle until he make it. But not in love. He can't be that confi guy in love.

Yash if you won't confess your feelings he won't ever be able to know about your love. If you're stopping yourself from confessing because you are scared of his answer it was you ruining your bond with him. It was you yash. Acceptance or rejection both are after confession only. If you don't confess now you may regret it later ishan chose his words wisely advising yash. Ishan is right whatever might be the answer but first he needs to confess. Yash nodded his head.

I will confess to him in this trip Bhai Yash said confidently. Ishan and shubman smiled.

Now please smile na yashi shubi requested cutely. Ishan and Yash chuckled seeing him. Shubman smiled widely seeing Yash smile. Yash is lucky to have this family.

Oye you three what's going on there rishu asked them from a little far.

Oh nothing we were just talking that's it  Yash said in nervousness as he saw dev looking at him. They all started to singing and cracking jokes to kill the time.

After sometime they reached the airport and they went inside. They made their way to the flight after the security checking. Media flashed their cameras as they made their way into the airport. The news of the ict members going somewhere went viral in the social media like a fire.