chapter 13

The next day shubman and ishan were coming downstairs well shubman is limping a little. Other's looked at each other and smirked the two reached there and sat. They saw everyone giving them looks except Virat..

Morning love brids~~~ jaddu sang while smirking. Shubman and ishan smiled not knowing the intention behind his cheerfulness

Morning bhaiya they both greeted him back.

So you guys patch up huh mayank said wriggling his eyebrows. They both smiled looking at eachother and then back at them.

Yes bro ishan said wrapping his arms around shubman who bit back a smile.

By the way how was your last night ? Harry asked mischievously grinning at them.

Oh it was the best me and shubman enjo- ahhh ishan squeaked covering his mouth when shubman pinched his thigh. Shubman is glaring at him and he realised what he was blabbering. He chuckled nervously.

I-it was good bhaiya ishan said and others stopped themselves from laughing out.

Wait what's so special about last night anyway virat asked them.

Yeah why are you guys asking like it's something special shubman asked confused.

Oh wait I heard some noises from your room last night did anything happened? Virat asked them worried thinking they had fought. Shubman and ishan widened their eyes with red cheeks. Oh shoot!

Bhaiyya i will tell y- siraj was cut off by chahal who closed his mouth.

Hummm Ahuja bhwaita twelm siraj tried saying while yuzi is still covering his mouth.

Hey leave him siraj what are you saying Virat asked them but yuzi didn't.

It's okay vi let them it's normal for them Rohit said eyeing yuzi not to let siraj open his mouth. Siraj shared a betrayed glances at him.

Yeah bhaiyya it's nrml for them. Ishan said trying to lead Virat on side track and it worked Virat just nodded his head.

By the way where is this duck women Rishab asked and everyone bursted out laughing.

Hi everyone good morning

Speaking of the devil abhi muttered which made everyone but back the laugh. As they saw ishika came and greeted them cheerfully.

Very bad morning shubman muttered under his breath. Ishan chuckled looking at him.

Ishu...... Ishika whined pouting. Which made siraj and rishab hiss.

What ishan said getting annoyed by her voice.

What do you like to eat Ishu I want to cook she asked but ishan rolled his eyes.

I don't want anything ishika I'm not hungry he said turning hus attention towards shubman. Other's silently giggled looking at ishika face.

But i want to cook for you pls Ishu pls pls pls she pleaded him and ishan couldn't do anything

Fine prepare carrot halwa for me he said and ishika smiled widely and skipped to the kitchen to prepare halwa for him.

Does she know how to cook ? Virat asked worriedly. Other's just shrugged and went back to their conversations.

Ishika was happily preparing the halwa and she has to add sugar now. She went to the cupboard to bring the sugar. Sundari smirked cooking a plan. There were two jars which have white material one is salt and one is sugar but the thing is they both are in grinded form. As she was going to take the sugar but a mouse from the cupboard came out startling her.