chapter 12

It was night when they were sitting in the dining area waiting for dinner. Ishika saw no one in the kitchen and she went to the kitchen and took the salt and mixed it in the curry. Sundari saw that and made the flour packet fall on her head and ishika screamed covered in flour.

Everyone came running to the kitchen to see what's happening.

Ahhh mummy bhootni!!!! Shrey, siraj, rishu, mayank and abhi screamed and went behind the others. While other's stifled their laughs. Sundari laughed looking at her.

What- hahaha ishika is that you virat said laughing hardly and the others joined him soon. Ishika ran away being embarrassed.

Why this lady always embarrass herself like that siraj said almost pitying her. Other's just laughed and went to the dining area. They sat there and our excited shubman got all the dishes he made for them and placed on the table. everyone could see the excitement in shubman.

Shubman served everyone even Ishika too who came back for dinner after cleaning herself from sundaris make up tutorial. Shubi sat on his chair and looked at everyone waiting for their opinions. They all started to eat but stiffened when the food tasted too salty like too much. Shubman's face drained out looking at them.

Umm what what happened how is the food ? Rishu was about to scream but Rohit held his thigh stopping him. He looked at everyone and signed them to stop saying anything bad. They all acknowledged and stopped themselves.

It it is  good shubi surya was the first one to tell.

Yeah shubi we love the food jaddu said

Wow bhacha you are grown up huh virat said after gulping the awfully tasted food. Everyone started complementing him. Ishan was looking at shubman who is smiling so widely at the compliments.

Thank you everyone shubman smiled and thanked them. But the witch is spawning something.

Eww what the hell is this? it tastes so awful she said making a disgusting face.. everyone glared at her.

I have never eaten something like this in my life Ishu why are you not saying anything she said hoping ishan would say something.

Is this how you're gonna cook for my Ishu? Shubman shubman held back the tears not to burst out.

Even I can cook good meals for him but you? You are his boyfriend yet you can't do any-

Ishan had enough of her now. He saw how shubman's face fell. He clenched his fist and banged the table startling everyone. To say ishan is looking like ticking dynamite

Ishika!! watch your mouth! One more word about him and you don't know what I will do to you and ishan bursted out angrily spitting fire. Everyone flinched at his outburst but felt happy finally he stood up for his boy. Ishika flinched and stood up getting scared.

I-im sorry everyone shubman Apologized hiding his tears and went away. Everyone could feel he is hurt by ishika.

What do you think you are doing ishika? First of all you came here uninvited and now you are insulting my shubman. let me ask you one thing who gave you the rights to judge my boyfriend? And for your information I will die everyday to eat food cooked by him. Let me tell you something Ishika. He doesn't have to do anything for me because I'm here to do everything for him. Ishan stood up from the chair and glared at her.

Never ever dare to say something bad about my shubi or else you will see the worst side of ishan kishan. He roared and went away to find shubman. Ishika couldn't believe what she heard. Her plan backfired leaving her scared and embarrassed she went from there cussing shubman.