chapter 8

The next day they got ready to visit other places in jamnagar. They chose to forget about yesterday's incidents.
They all went to the khijhadia bird sanctuary.

It was peaceful watching the birds. All of them enjoyed a lot cracking jokes and laughing in the middle of their roaming around.

After that they went to some other small places to spent the remaining time. Now it's already past 8 pm in the night they are in the restaurant having dinner.

Everyone ordered whatever they like and started eating. The food was so good that they have to sit there thinking they might eat some more.

Ishan was sitting infront of shubman and he was having hard time controlling himself not to jump and devour shubman like a beast as Shubman is wearing a loose white shirt with the first two buttons undone and the silver chain adorning his neck. And a black tight pants that hugged his bottom self like glue.

Ishan is practically eye fucking shubman. He was literally undressing him with his lusty eyes. Oh god why he is so beautiful like this..his eyes, his rosy cheeks and that lips oh no no don't go there ishan or else you'll have torture yourself. Dammit it meri jaan you're unbelievably beautiful.

Shubman suddenly choked on the food he is eating. Virat worriedly patted his back to calm him down. While Rohit handed him water. Shubman drank the water and calmed his self.

Looks like someone is thinking about you so hard that made you choke like this abhi teased shubman. While ishan widened his eyes. Everyone laughed.

Yeah I think the person is here...may be infront of shubman shrey added dramatically winking at ishan. Shubman just blushed looking down. Ishan looked away embarrassed.

They all finished their dinner and started walking out when ishan came to shubman's side and held his hands. Shubman is sulking that he couldn't get to eat the dessert.

I didn't have the dessert you all bad I want to eat it shubman whined with a cute pout. Everyone laughed and shook their heads.

You can have that some other time shubi it's getting late na kuldeep said chuckling to himself.

But i want to have it now

I'll buy you icecream on the way merjjaan ishan pacified shubman.

But what about you don't you want to have dessert shubman asked him. Ishan just smirked Nd went near shubman's ear.

I can have my dessert (you) at home meri jaan ishan said in shubman's ear which made shubman halt on his steps. Shrey,Rahul,siraj and abhi heard him which made them choke on sir.

What the fuck did i just hear ? Abhi said traumatized.

See Virat bhaiyya still thinks that they both are babies when they are ready to have their own siraj said shaking his head making the other three agree.

You are right but what can we say they pitied themselves and continued walking and they walked past shubman and ishan hurriedly not be traumatized by them again.

Shubman slapped ishan's arm who is laughing at his cherry red face. Shubman looks too cute for his own good.

Come on meri jaan let's go so that I can have my dessert shubman just widened his eyes and ran from there to Virat followed by a laughing ishan.

In the van everyone seated. Dev and Yash are sitting beside eachother dhruv was sitting at the back Talking with rishu and shrey.

Dev is looking outside while a nervous Yash was fidgeting with his fingers. Should I confess now? Oh no no not now may be this is the right time. No definitely it's not yash was fighting with his mind. Obviously to the turmoil of Yash dev found himself in the middle of his own mind war.