───※ ·❆· ※───

~ Prologue ~
0.2

————

Dec. 24th 1579

Today is Novaria's fifteenth birthday. As the sun rose and cast its light upon the world, Novaria woke up. Excitement brimmed in her chest, knowing that today was the one day where her big sister Victoria would take her out, like she always did.

But even though Novaria was aware of the special occasion, she got out of bed as if it were any other day, grateful for her peaceful slumber. After all, their master had been lenient with work lately, allowing them to rest.

But her tranquility was short-lived as a gentle knock on the door stirred her from her thoughts. In walked Victoria, carrying a plate of delicious cake and accompanied by two servants who had become dear friends to Novaria and Victoria over the months.

"Happy birthday!" Victoria whispered with a smile, her glee palpable. Nova rubbed her eyes and stretched, still groggy from sleep. "It's only six in the morning, Vic." she chuckled lightly.

But Victoria wouldn't hear of it. "It doesn't matter. Come on, blow your cake." she said, beckoning Novaria closer. With a wish on her mind, Novaria leaned in and blew out the candle, the two servants erupting in applause and smiles.

"Perfect. Alright get dressed now nov."

————

They walked hand in hand through the bustling streets of london. The sisters shared an unbreakable bond. They were inseparable, Victoria being the overprotective big sister she is, having faced many trials and tribulations together, and grew closer with each passing day.

As they entered their favorite boutique, the familiar scent of designer perfumes greeted them. Rows upon rows of stunning dresses adorned the store, each one more beautiful than the last. Victoria's eyes widened with delight, while Novaria's face lit up with pure happiness.

"Try this one, it will look amazing on you." Victoria said, admiring a shimmering silver gown.

"And you have to try this one, it's perfect for you!" Novaria replied, holding up a figure-hugging red dress.

They chuckled and danced around the store, trying on different outfits and modeling them for each other. The other customers couldn't help but stare in awe at the stunning sisters, looking like royalty in their designer dresses.

After purchasing their new treasures, they headed towards the waterfalls. The sun had begun to set, casting a warm golden glow over the city. As they reached the familiar path leading to the waterfalls, they could hear the soothing sound of the water crashing against the rocks.

The cool mist from the waterfalls brushed against their skin, bringing a sense of peace and tranquility. Victoria and Novaria took a seat on the edge of the pool, their feet dangling in the crystal-clear water. They leaned back, gazing up at the starry night sky, lost in their thoughts.

"It's our special place." Victoria whispered to her little sister.

Novaria remembered splashing and laughing, their parents' smiling faces as they watched on, and the days spent picnicking on the banks of the stream. They remembered the times they would sit with their feet dipped in the water, watching intently as the fish swam by.