•☽•

"Step into my realm where darkness reigns and the thirst for blood runs deep. It is a world of relentless desire, a world where my very existence is both a blessing and a curse. For I am, a vampire eternally bound to the earth and its mortal inhabitants.

At times, I find myself scorning humanity and all its flaws. But then, as I catch a glimpse of their pulsating veins and hear the steady thrum of their heartbeat, I am reminded of their irresistible allure. Yes, their blood is an elixir, but one that I have learned to control with unwavering discipline.

Amidst the mundane routines of life, I am consumed by a constant inner battle. A battle between my inherent nature and the relentless pursuit of a semblance of humanity. Yet, I have found solace in this eternal struggle, for it is a reminder of the very thing that sets me apart from mere mortals.

And so, I invite you into my world, where beauty and darkness intertwine, and where every sensation is heightened to its utmost intensity. For here, in the embrace of immortality, lies a world unlike any other. A world that I have come to call my own - a world that is forever mine, and mine alone."

- Novaria.

————

"She has a cloak, but she refused to wear it, not wanting anything to diminish the enchanting sight of her dress."

(You can change the hair color <3)

————