cookies

Group x Black!Fem oc

_____________
_____

you promised the girls if they won the game, you'd bake them cookies. (you were gonna do it regardless it didn't really matter)

you sadly couldn't make it to the game so you watched from the tv. you could see it being the 4th quarter and it was 5 seconds left. the score being 96-78. nika had passed the ball to azzi.

'come on, azzi. make this three.' you thought to yourself. as she threw the ball your heart dropped.

the buzzer went off and she made the shot. you got up and cheered loud. you could see the rest of the team cheering as well.

"well, time to start making them cookies." you told yourself as you grabbed your keys and went to the car. you still had time to get the chocolate chips since the girls were an hour away from the dorms.

you decided to go live, bored out of your mind as you set your camera up and opened instagram. you pressed the live button and waited for at least 5 people to join, which eventually they did.

"Hi, y/n!!"

"Hi everyoneee!!" you spoke back excitedly. you couldn't really read the comments just yet because you were driving. once you got to a red light, you looked at your phone.

"where are you goinggg?"

"why didn't you go to the game?"

as you checked the views, it was up to 110 people. "yall i couldn't go to the game because i had an exam but i watched it on tv and the girls did their shi- stuff." you correct yourself.

"im going to the store, im getting some chocolate chips for these cookies im about to make."

as the light turned green your focus was on the street again, pulling up to walmart.

paigebueckers, azzi35, and nika muhl are also watching this live!

you side eyed the camera, also very confused.

"get them cookies ready."
paige commented, you rolled your eyes and parked the car. "why yall all join my live? aint yall all with each other?" you asked confused and grabbed the phone out of the holder you had.

"different seats, duh." nika commented. you oohh'ed in realization, still confused but decided to just get the chocolate chips and go.

————

as you were walking back into your dorm, still on live the first thing you did was ask alexa to turn on 'Adaption' by the weeknd, your favorite artist... (well mine at least)

you set the phone up and got everything out. "are y'all almost here?" you asked, noticing the girls never left.

"yea we like 20 mins away." azzi answered, you nodded your head. you noticed some different comments as well.

"yall remember when y/n said azzi was her bae??😭"

you read the question out loud, and nodded your head in smugness. "yes and i still stand by that. azzi my pookie wookie."

azzi sent a heart and laugh emoji. your favorite part of adaption came on and you started singing.

"then i realized, she might've been the one i let it go for a little fun!" you sang loudly.

"okay yall, i added the chocolate chips to the dough so im finna put this in the fridge for like 10 minutes." you told the live.

you noticed paige, azzi and nika left the live, you just shrugged. you decided to answer some questions to kill time.

"are you dating one of the girls?"

"why do yall always ask that, no i'm not. we all just flirt a lot." you answered with a laugh.

"do you ship pazzi?"

you read the question, in your head though. of course you shipped them but they ain't gotta know that. next!

"would you ever get with nika?"

you read it and smirked a bit. you shrugged your shoulders jokingly, you then realized your favorite song came on.

"AHH WAS THAT A YES UCONN NATION!?"

you turned up the volume on alexa and started screaming your heart out.

"SO IMMA KEEP ON DRINKIN CAUSE I LUV THIS SHIT!

AND IMMA KEEP ON SMOKING CAUSE I LUV THIS SHIT!"

you ain't realize the door opened because of how loud the music was. you ain't know it but the live did. they saw paige, azzi, nika, kk, aubrey, ice, and carol all looking at you in concern.

you ain't realize they was here until you read the comments.

"y/n look behind you, goofy!😭"

"not them just staring at you sing badly"

you quickly turned around to be met with half the basketball team. "oh. hey yall."

kk ran towards the phone and started doing her lil dancey dance. you joined her as the other girls just watched in amusement.

"so how about them cookies?" aubrey asked as she sat at the island. you paused the music and pulled them out the fridge.

"here they go! take one." you told everyone, they looked at you with a disgusted face. "girl boo, you ain't acting very black right now." kk told you with a stank face. you rolled your eyes and popped the cookies into the oven.

"where's everyone else at?" you asked as you took your phone and looked at the comments again. "they all wanted to go to sleep. i was forced to come here." carol told you and lied her head on azzis shoulder. at this point everyone was at the island just waiting for the cookies to cook.

"well, i gotta save them some. everyone gets two." you spoke but heard paige groan. "aw come onn! lemme get at least three." she asked as she put her hands together.

"shut up, big back you heard her." azzi said and flicked paige against the head. "i'm gonna literally kill you." paige replied and started pinching azzi's arm.

"you only like them because of how famous they are, who even are you?"

you read out loud. everyone looked at you, waiting for you to clap back. that's one thing they like about you, you never backed down.

ice started laughing.

"okay anonymous12_. i can't say too much on here because i woild probably get in trouble with your jeffery dahmer profile picture. your also anonymous, need i say more?" you spoke back. you flipped the camera around to show everyone as they all put up their pinky finger (they really meant the middle finger but they gotta stay safe) directed towards the anonymous.

"you see that? that's what i thought, buddy." you told the anonymous person. you put the camera back towards you and decided to end the live.

"bye yall!! imma probably go live sooner or later."

needless to say, they fucked them cookies up and you ended up making more for the rest of the girls who missed out.