unforgivable

Group x Black!FemReader

______
__
________

sum: you're gf cheats on you with your best friend and you confront them, the team supports you the whole time

you were noticing the way sophie looked at you girlfriend, aniyah. it was getting quite concerning.. because you could have sworn she announced that she was straight.

you didn't mind it at first, dismissing it as maybe sophie looks at everyone like that but no.. no she does not. you've been peeping it for a least 2 weeks now.

you told the girls about it because recently avery has been very "busy." you believed it at first but now it was just getting out of hand.

"what if we just tell them to come here and confront them?" nika asked, you nodded your head. "i agree, but i have to make sure i have all of my evidence first." everyone agreed.

"man if this is true, i don't know what imma do." you told them, a frown on your face. "if this is true, they're both weird as hell." paige told you, her hand on your shoulder.

-

today was the day that you decided to confront everybody. you called up your whole friend group and waited for them to come.

you, azzi, nika, paige, ice and kk were in the kitchen, waiting. you then heard a knock and your door knob twist. you decided to leave the door unlocked, it'll be easier for them to come on in.

the first person to show up was aniyah. she spotted all of you in the kitchen, you were all kind of glaring at her but not too harshly. she looked around confused.

"hey, baby. what's all this?" she asked, she came around to give you a kiss but you dodged it. she looked at you confused. "don't ask questions, just sit down." you told her, not even looking at her face.

you could tell she was hurt by not even looking, probably even embarrassed. good, she should be. she sat down and you all patiently waited for the others to come.

a few minutes later, jacob, nyla and emma came walking in. they all also looked confused, "what happened? this seems like an interrogation.." jacob spoke. you just looked at him and mentioned for the three to sit down.

they obliged and you decided to tell them at least why they're here. "i just need witnesses is all, you'll see." you went to stand next to azzi and put your head on her shoulder. they just nodded.

finally, sophie walked in. she had a smile on her face but it faded once she saw the look on your face. "what's with the face, y/n?" you ignored her question and immediately went into getting your answer you needed to hear.

"where were yall saturday?" you asked all of them. you were met with silence until you made a face to tell them to talk.

"well, we were at chick fi la and came back to chill." jacob spoke, talking about him, nyla, and emma. the two girls nodded in agreement and everyone waited for the other two explain.

you can see sophie shift in her seat, "well, i uh went to the mall." hm. you looked at her expectedly and pursed your lips.

".. you sure?" one eye brow raised up, she just nodded. "hm. okay, aniyah?" you looked at your girlfriend and made intense eye contact. she was nervous, you could tell by the way she fiddle her fingers.

"i was at tennis practice, i texted you." she told you, a little shake to her voice. you knew they were lying.. and you had a feeling they knew you knew.

"okay.. you were at tennis, you were at the mall, and y'all went to chick-fi-la." you looked backed at the girls to see them all looking at you, wanting to know what you're gonna do next.

"out of you two, somebody lying. because aniyah, your ass don't have tennis on saturdays, since when did you start?" you asked her. she gasped silently, you could see it. "they had texted everyone friday."

"okay, why was both of your locations off?" silence. they knew that they've been caught. you scoff and shook your head, "un-fucking-believable. are you serious? my best friend, niyah?" you were hurt. you'd never thought she'd do such things.

"and don't think your safe either, sophie. you're ass is weird." you told her, you were cracking your knuckles. kk noticed that and her eyes widen. "y/n.."

"it wasn't nothing serious, y/n. it was just one hook up." she told you, her arms crossed. you looked at her with a 'girl what?' look. "that's not the point. the point is that you slept with my girl. fuck is to you?" you were starting to get loud.

sophie rolled her eyes and scoffed. "it's not even that serious, y/n. if you're so mad about it check your girlfriend."

you froze. everyone noticed that, this bitch wanna get fucked up, huh?

"oh shit." - paige.

you started to charge towards her, ready to put belt to ass but you felt arms holding you back. "nah, let me go. this bitch must have a death wish!" sophie just backed up with her hands in the air.

"it's not worth it, y/n. she'll get what's coming." ice spoke, glaring at the girl. she was right, was fighting this hoe even worth it?

you sighed, "get the fuck out. both of you, aniyah we're done. soph, go ahead and have my left overs, bitch." they both left quickly, once the door closed you broke down.

"man, fuck them. that's fucked up." jacob spoke, sass coming from him. (he's gay y'all btw)

"they're both weird, y/n. you deserve way better, love." nika spoke, her arm around you. you leaned into her shoulder, calming down.

"yall shoulda let me whoop her ass."

"now that i think about it, you could've hit her once or twice." azzi spoke, a chuckle coming from everyone.

y'all idk wth

i just be thinking of stuff

anywho

more to come

might take a while but just be patient trust

byeee