crazy in dubai

Pazzi (Paige x Azzi)
_______
___
_________
_____

"i think i'm falling, im falling for you, don't you need me?"

the girls wanted a vacation since they didn't have any games for the next two weeks. azzi was excited because they was going to dubai and she always wanted to go there, especially with her favorite people.

she was still packing up, making sure she had everything she needed. they were gonna be staying there for a week so you know she was gonna over pack like crazy.

dubai is really all about swimming and viewing things, so she made sure to bring at least 6 swim suits and a lot of outfits. they were all 2 pieces but they covered just enough. (not a bikini , i hope yall understand what im tryna say😭🙏🏾)

"azzi!" kk and nika busted through the door, azzi was stressing because she couldn't find the pants that went to a cute top she had. her hair was everywhere and her clothes were all over the place.

"woah, it's like a jungle in here." nika said as she looked around, a slight chuckle coming from her. "baby, this the whole forest. azzi, we leave in 2 days." kk added, her arms crossed.

azzi groaned, "don't you think i know that, kk? that's why im stressing so much." she looked through her drawer and still didn't find them. "UGHHHH!!"

paige and ice heard the commotion and came running towards her room. "what's wrong?" paige looked around worried but it quickly turned into shocked. "what the hell, azzi."

azzi slowly turned to look at the 4 standing by her door, her eye slightly twitching. "calm down, princess." ice said, a slight smirk on her face. azzi rolled her eyes, "well, ice, this princess cant really calm down when she can't find the pants she really wants to wear in dubai!" she slightly raised her voice.

nika was spectating the room, she saw the top on the bed but looked over and saw the pants right by the lamp in the corner of her room. "azzi." azzi turned to the girl with an annoyed look, "what, nika."

she pointed towards the lamp, "are those the pants you're looking for?" everyone looked over at it, azzi's attitude instantly dropped, she ran over to nika with open arms. "thank you so much my croatian queen. you get to sit by the window now."

everyone else scoffed, offended. "what? you said i can get it!" paige was really upset because she wouldn't be able to sit next to her crush. she tried so hard to hide it. everyone and their mother knew... but azzi.

they were blind in some ways, so certain things goes unnoticed by the other, it annoys the FUCK out of the team but they really can't say anything. (they really can, they just choose not to.)

"are y'all even packed?" azzi asked as she folded up the outfit and put it in her purple suitcase that paige got her for christmas last year. she never really used it until now, she was surprised she still kept it.

paige noticed this and internally smiled, it made her heart flutter knowing she still kept that thing, it's been a year since paige got it for her. the look in her eyes were loving, and that didn't go unnoticed by nika and ice.