who ?

Paige x Fem!Reader

___
_______
____

everyone loves tiktok right? tiktok trends is just even more amazing, especially the couples ones. and that's what you were gonna do today on paige.

calling her by a different name was probably one of the craziest ideas you've had, but it was gonna be fun to see how she'll react. you were honestly kinda of nervous, you don't know what she'll do.

hopefully everything goes to plan instead of to shit.

-

you set the phone up and made sure to hit record for 10 minutes. you decided to make a big deal out of nothing to start the argument.

"paige!" you yelled, you sat in the kitchen, trying to sound angry as possible. "here i come!" she came jogging in the kitchen, a smile on her face.

"yes, pretty?" you glared at her, "paige. why do i have to constantly keep telling you to wash your dishes!? it's getting ridiculous." you scolded her, your arms crossed.

her smile slowly faded, you sounded really mad to her. "babe, it was-" "no i don't care! i'm sick of telling you to clean up after yourself, you're 22 acting like your 12." you looked over at her, her face now offended.

"y/n, calm down. it's not that big of deal, i'll wash them." you can tell she was also getting serious, "you don't get it. i have to clean up after you 24/7, it's so annoying!" you got up and started to clean the few dishes in the sink.

"i just told you i will do it, why are you being like this?" she walked closer to you, still a distance between you two. you slammed the dishes down and looked at her.

"because you're too old to be doing this type of thing, kasey!" you gasped, realizing the "mistake" you just made. paige looked at you confused, "i'm sorry, who?"

"paige, i said paige." you lied, she shook her head and pointed towards you, "no, you said kasey. who the hell is kasey, y/n?" she scoffed and put her hands in her jogger's pocket, waiting for you to respond.

"i don't know what you're talking about, i specifically said paige." paige was getting mad, you were lying to her. she hated that, "don't fucking lie to me, bro. you cheatin?" paige walked in your face, you were getting nervous.

"bro, no i said your name. i don't even know a kasey." you rinsed of the last cup you had and turned off the water, walking back to your seat. "you literally came tweaking on me about some fucking dishes and now you calling me another girls name? are you for real? like genuinely?" paige followed you to your seat.

"stop following me, paige. i already had to clean up after you for the 10th time." you rolled your eyes at her, she had her mouth open, just in shock.

paige groaned in frustration, "you know what, you're really bogus as fuck, i'm leaving." paige's face was slightly red, she was hurt. she walked out of the door, you then grabbed the phone and followed her out.

"paige , paige come back , look." you had the camera pointed at her, she turned around with a frown on her face. "that's not even funny, dude. who's kasey for real?" she paused in the hallway, the video still going.

"paige, i don't know a kasey, it was just a name i made up. i promise." you ended the video and grabbed her hand, pulling her into a hug.

she sighed and hugged back, "i'm so getting you back. you ain't finna keep doing this shit to me." you just laughed, "yeah ight. i'll be waiting." you both walked back into your apartment and y'all watched the video over.

you laughed at the shockness in her face when you sat down, "oh, the girlies are gonna love this." you were cracking up, paige side eyed you.

"alright now, it ain't that funny.." you laughed harder, "i'll be waiting for that comeback."

-

i'm so sorry for this TERRIBLE ass chapter i tried my best 🙏🏾

erm... thank you for requesting again babes!!

byeee