regrets?

Nika x Black!Readerfem

___

_______

( slight mature content )

you woke up with a major headache. "oh God." checking the time on your phone, you noticed a pill and water on your night stand.

you smiled, thankful for whoever brought it up to you. you then got up, got yourself ready and headed downstairs. all the girls were either in the living room or the kitchen.

"look who's finally up." paige teased, as she and azzi were all on each other at the island in the kitchen. you rolled your eyes, not noticing nika's eyes on you.

"shut up. who brought me the advil?" you asked. as you were going into the fridge to get creamer for your coffee, a voice spoke up. "uh, i did." nika said, still looking at you.

you're heart dropped, hearing her voice. you turn to look at her and made eye contact. suddenly all the memories from last night came flooding back.

you're neck got hot, just thinking about it. you still smiled at her, "thank you." she nodded and forcefully looked back at her phone. you looked a bit longer before going back to your coffee.

azzi and paige side eyed each other, "that was weird, no?" azzi whispered. paige just nodded her head, "very." she whispered back. dumbasses can't whisper for shit. you finished up your coffee and went to sit next to carol in the living room.

she and a few other girls were watching cobra kai for like the 5th time. you rolled your eyes, but don't complain because you love the show as well.

"man, robby is just so ugh. he can do things to me." carol spoke as robby appeared on the screen. you laughed at her, "okay yea he's cool whatever, tory though? LAWD." you spoke, a smile on your face.

carol and ice rolled their eyes, "of course you say that." you gasped and eyes went wide, "is that homophobia i hear?" you teased, knowing ice hates when you tease her about that.

she chucked a pillow at you, "you know what little girl-" "i'm literally older than you, don't play." you threw the pillow back at her.

you felt eyes on you the whole time, deciding to ignore it. it was still a bit early and you respectfully did not have time for that.

-

you and nika has been avoiding each other all day. you were expecting her to come and say anything but she was obviously expecting it from you.

practice was quite awkward but it wasn't completely terrible so you didn't complain about it much. you were currently in your room, making tiktoks when you heard a knock and someone come in.

you can see paige through the camera, walk through the door, you still continued to finish the video though. she soon realized you were making a video and hopped in just doing anything.

"aye aye aye!" you hyped her up and laughed when the video recording ended. you decided to save it to drafts, you were gonna post it later. as you and paige sat down on the bed, you looked at her with a questioning look.

she sighed and looked at you. "you already know what i'm about to ask." you looked at her, confused. then it hit you, nika. you sighed, waiting for her to continued.

"what happened? why were yall so distant today?" she asked, her full attention on you. you looked at your hands, fidgeting with them. you were debating on telling her.