jealous

Azzi Fudd x Paige Bueckers
_____
____
__________

"you're too sexy beautiful and everybody wants a taste that's why
i still get jealous"

w: hickeys.. (if that's even a warning..)

the way she's looking at paige made azzi furious. they were laughing, the random girl putting her hand on paige's shoulder every ten seconds. it's honestly annoying, disgusting if azzi do say so herself.

"you're gonna burn a hole in her if you don't stop, az." ice was seated next to the curly head, one thing azzi cannot do is control her face expressions, so it was quite obvious she was hating on the two across the library.

"good." she grunted, her arms crossed. she was too busy staring at the two she forgot what page she was reading, the book 'The Feed.'

(guys i read it for english class and it's a real good book!)

"no, quite the opposite actually. did you ever tell paige how you feel?" aubrey was next to speak up, her bringing her head out of her book.

"why should i? isn't it already obvious? she just chooses to ignore the signals." azzi was still staring at the two, ice had to forcefully put the book in azzi's hands to keep her eyes off of them.

"staring at her 25/8 isn't a signal, boo." kk was now  butted into the conversation. azzi rolled her eyes, sick of everyone's two sense. "give me one reason it's not. someone staring at you should at least tell you something!" azzi whispered yelled, almost forgetting that they were in a library.

"uh.. it's giving very much creepy, azzi." amari leaned over her seat to say quietly to azzi. she just groaned and put her hands on her face. why does this have to be difficult for her?

"yall are literally best friends, what's the problem?" qadence spoke up, a confused look on her face. "No, Q you don't get it-" hearing that rando's laugh again cut azzi off mid sentence. Azzi groaned once again, "this is too stressful."

"what's too stressful?" azzi quickly looked up at the voice, everyone else with a smile on their face looking at the 5'11 woman. paige stood there, a curious but confused look on her face. she wanted to know what the conversation was about.

"oh you know, just home work and stuff and- howd you get over here so quick?" azzi was nervous rambling. paige chuckled, "i just walked not even 1 feet, a few inches if you must." she sat down next to kk, her facing dead ass at azzi.

"oh." azzi was staring at the girl. "so, who were you talking to over there?" she tried not to show to much emotion in her voice. paige smiled, "oh! that's just bianca. she's really cool, i'll have you guys meet her."

ice looked at kk, "is she your friend or something?" azzi mentally thanked her for that, wanting to know just as bad. "i guess you can say that. she's really pretty though." azzi blood boiled.

paige noticed the look on azzi's face, a unnoticed smirk on paige. she know what she was doing, it was just fun seeing azzi all riled up.

"ohh.. that's nice!" nika came walking over, her boyfriend right by her side. "guys, i'll be out all day after practice so if you need me just call." everyone nodded and she walked away, hand in hand with her partner.