Part nineteen

I think I'm ready to move on now. It's been three months of dread, nerve, sadness and a lot of pain, but now I've found the new me. I don't know where the hell I'm going after this, but I know I'm starting to move on. I'm still scared for another relationship, but at least I can just enjoy being single. It's probably better that I'm single so then nobody gets hurt. Evie has been the most amazing person in my life, she's helped me, and I could never ask for a better best friend than her.
Times like these make me happy. I'm excited for whatever life throws at me. I may give up on life one day, but for now, I'm happy... Well, I think I'm happy. I don't know if this happiness will last for more than a day, but it's going to be fine. I'm fine, I'm always fine. Just because I spend most of my life angry, doesn't mean I can't enjoy some of it.

I've always looked after you, and there is going to be a time that I won't be able to help you, but I'll try. The dream is what gets to me, every night I have dreams about you, some I can't even remember by the time l've woken up. Some are disturbing dreams, but most are good.

I don't know you anymore, I used to know you, but now we are just strangers, strangers with a lot of pain in between, but the pain is good, the pain shows that I loved you. I just wish you loved me, I could've been better for you, but I never was. I kept on blaming myself. I thought it was my fault we got into this mess, but now I think it wasn't my fault, as cocky as that sounds, it's not my fault. But I'll always love you a little.