Hello Again.

originally its Aether, but i'll switch it to Lumine for this one

Here ya go :> Enjoy.

-ꦼ———▸

You grumbled and adjusted your mask as you walked down treasure street. You were growing accustomed and adapting to this life in Sumeru, it wasn't something you were used to..not really having a home, and always moving around.

Well..you were halfway there, you already knew what life was like moving around frequently, as in your former life..and sadly this one as well, you were stationed all over Teyvat, From the coast of Snezhnaya to Narukami Island.

But Sumeru was a different beast, it was hot and humid in the rainforest side of things, it wasn't very pleasant to deal with..so they day was already making you irritated.

As you stepped down the steep slope down towards the restaurant passed Katherine, You caught sight of a familiar blonde, Short hair and a white outfit with a small floating pixie next to her.

You didn't interact with these two very often in your current life, but in your former one, you could remember how safe she made you feel before you had Scara to do so. And so, you stepped forward and tapped the travelers shoulder.

Although Paimon looked at you with curiosity and mild confusion, Lumine's eyes widened in shock. But the surprise faded away, since she had to pretend she didn't even know who you were.

But you smiled knowingly, tilting your head "Come on, don't pretend you don't know me." You mused and put a hand on your hip, the warm breeze bringing relief to the sunlight beating down on your back.

Paimon looked at Lumine, and the blonde sighed "You-" She began before being interrupted by the sudden landing of certain anemo user, "Move it somewhere with less people." he stated simply.

You stared at him in surprise before laughing and flicking his hat, "awe~ Watching over me?" You teased before looking back at Lumine, who seemed just as shocked as you did initially when he just..dropped in, literally.

But you and Lumine both understood the consequences if somehow someone heard and understood what your conversation would contain..but Paimon remained the most confused and baffled.

"Wa-wait a sec! What are you guys even talking about?" She squeaked, her voice still made your ears ring even in an entirely different life. "To the city outskirts?" You offered as a place to go to talk with less people, Scara crossed his arms and looked at the traveler.

His eyes were narrow and the only thing she could really saw was, "sure." and that was that, the three and a half of you were off, walking down treasure street. You took the opportunity to talk with Lumine a little bit.