8//✨New Look

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

The next morning, Ritika takes it in her own hands to get Jivika ready and ready means, give her a totally new look.

"But I am happy with however I look." Jivika whines but one glare from her bestie she goes quiet.

"I am not going to put a tone of makeup on your face. I will just make a hairstyle on your long hairs and apply a little bit of kajal in your eyes, lipgloss in your lips. Now, go get change into this dress." Ritika orders giving a beautiful pink anarkali suit to Jivika who looks at the suit with emotional eyes.

But she doesn't say anything and goes inside the washroom to wear the new pink suit changing out of her old white suit. After changing she looks at the mirror and a gasp leaves her lips. It's been so long that she has forgotten how other colour looks on her. Although pink is not her favourite colour but still, now every colour other than white means so much to her.

 Although pink is not her favourite colour but still, now every colour other than white means so much to her

She walks out of the washroom and stands in front of Ritika who has her mouth hang open.

"Girl, today we are going for shopping after breakfast and I am getting you every single coloured dress. You are looking so amazing, yaar." Ritika says clapping her hands.

"Really Am I looking good?" Jivika asks having doubts in her mind.

"Not good, you are looking too good. Now, sit here and let me get you ready." Ritika replies smiling big and then make Jivika sit in front of the vanity.

After 20 minutes, Jivika is ready with her hair tied in a french braid. The dark kajal is enhancing the beauty of her big hazel eyes more and the pink lipgloss is making her smaller lips looks like rose petals. Not to mention, the floral earrings are going so well with her outfit.

 Not to mention, the floral earrings are going so well with her outfit

"How are you feeling now?" Ritika asks looking through the mirror.

"So pretty." Jivika mumbles looking at the mirror and seeing the new her. She can't believe she's again wearing kajal, earrings etc. Although she doesn't have any idea about most of the makeup products. But she knows the basic things and she used to like getting ready like this everyday before the dreadful day ehich was the day when her husband died.

"From now on, everyday you will get ready like this or however you want. But promise me you'll never wear those white clothes or keep your beautiful hair tied in a messy bun." Ritika says to which Jivika throw herself in her bestie's embrace.

"I don't know how to thank you enough to let you know how much you have done for me, Riti. You are like a jenie to me. You are fulfilling my unasked wishes too and yes I will never look at those white clothes ever." Jivika lets out feeling her eyes getting moist. But she doesn't want to ruin the hardwork of Ritika, so she blinks her eyes to clear them out.

"I will be your jenie whenever you will need me, Jivi. Although I have a lot of friends but none have the purity as you. So, I will not let anyone cause you any harm ever." Ritika replies kissing the crown of the smaller girl in her arms.

"Now, lets go and meet everyone in the dining table." Ritika says and both girls walks out of the room.

When they reach there Jivika hides herself behind Ritika feeling shy. She knows that no one will say anything bad to her as she has realised how good hearted persons these people are. But still, her insecurity are not helping her to let others see her in the new look.

"Jivi, what are you doing?" Ritika whispers.

"I am not going in front of them." Jivika whispers back.

"But why?" Ritika asks.

"Because I am feeling shy." Jivika replies.

"What are you two doing there standing like statues?" Shivansh asks making everybody to look at the direction he is looking.

"Ah, yes. Why are you hiding behind her, Jivika?" Aaradhya asks as she can see the side profile of Jivika behind Ritika.

"Because this queen is feeling shy to come in front of everyone." Ritika replies getting a whine in response from the girl behind her.

"You don't have to be shy, beta. We are your family too." This time it's Pratap, who says the words.

Upon hearing the word 'family', Jivika feels a sudden calmness spread through her heart. So, she takes a deep breath and comes out in front of everyone making everyone gasps except Ritika and Shivansh. Ritika because as she is the one to get her ready and about Shivansh, he isn't someone to show his emotions so easily.

"Oh, my! Jiji, our Jivika is looking like a beautiful doll." Radhika remarks making Aaradhya agree with her.

"Yes, Jivika. You are looking very pretty." Aaradhya says and walks towards the shy girl. She takes out a little kajal from the corner of her eye and then put it behind Jivika's ear so that no evil energy can harm her.

This time Jivika can't help but let a tear escape her eyes. Because she is feeling like her own mother is complimenting her. She has never felt how a mother's love feel like so seeing someone doing something a mother suppose to do for her children, is like a reminder to her that she doesn't have a mother to care for her.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Aaradhya asks looking worried.

"Nothing, something must have gone to my eyes." Jivika quickly wipes her tears and smiles looking at Aaradhya.

"Come on everyone, lets start the breakfast." Raghuvendra says making everyone to start filling out their plates with food.

During the whole breakfast, Shivansh keeps stealing glances of Jivika who is having conversation with Ritika and Raghuvendra. For some reason he wants to compliment her too for looking beautiful but this is not in his nature. He has never complimented anyone outside of family, especially any girl. So, he has kept himself quiet not uttering a word while everyone around him have been praising her. Including his father, who doesn't talk much.

"Maa, I will be late tonight. So, don't wait for me and sleep on time." Shivansh says getting up from his place.

"But why beta?" Aaradhya asks.

"I have a business dinner to attend." That's all she gets in reply.

"Okay, but I will send the lunch in your office." Aaradhya orders.

"As you say, Maa." Shivansh replies with a small smile before goes out of there and walks out of the palace.

Throughout the car ride to the company, his mind keeps going back to the doe-eyed beauty. For the first time, he wants to get to know someone. He wants to know every little thing about her. It's not like he can't get her informations but it feels like invading her personal boundaries which he doesn't want to do.

This is the first time a girl has able to spark his interest and surprisingly he isn't angry about it. Instead, he is in peace knowing that she is not a gold-digging bitch because he can feel the innocent energy around her.

•••••••••••••••••••••******••••••••••••••••••••

I am very sorry for not updating yesterday. I couldn't complete writing the chapter on time. I will try not to do this again.

Now tell me, how's the chapter?

Did you like Jivika's new look?

The next update will come tomorrow and that's for sure, pinky promise.

Follow me on Instagram to know about the spoilers of the story.