17//✨The Big Day

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

Jivika is staring at her hands which are full of mehendi and the stain is getting darker over time. Everything still feels like a dream to her as if she is in a deep sleep and when she wakes up everything will vanish. But she also knows that whatever is going on is now the truth of her life.

She is seriously getting a second chance in her life to be happy and this time with her willingness. Before her first wedding, she received very harsh beating from her Bua because she refused to get married. But this time, all she is getting is immense amount of love and support. That's why she has the glow on her face which every bride have before wedding.

Suddenly, she remembers her recent conversations with her fiance and a shy smile spread on her face. She has thought that Shivansh won't even look at her with more than a second because the marriage is happening just to fulfill Dadaji's wish. But Shivansh has changed her mind by saying that whatever he is doing is because he wants to.

She then looks at the ring situated on her finger and the small kiss that it has received from Shivansh has her blushing like crazy. She doesn't know what's the future hold for both of them. But she will try her best to be the perfect wife for a great person like Shivansh who is accepting a widow.

"Gudiya, aake so jaiye. Kal subah jaldi uthna hein." Jivika hears Bua Maa's voice who has decided to sleep with her tonight.

(Doll, come to sleep. Tomorrow you have to get up early.)

Jivika walks out of the balcony and lay down on the bed beside Geetanjali who starts to run her fingers on Jivika's head which lures her into a deep sleep easily.

👑

On the other hand, Shivansh is still sitting on his room's balcony and staring at the moon. He is thinking about how tomorrow he will enter a completely new phase of life. Although marriage wasn't never on his to-do list but he is happy to get someone like Jivika in his life.

By the age of 20 he has become the King of Rajasthan. He has to leave many of his dreams to be the perfect King for the sake of his people, not that he regrets. But deep down he has always felt alone. He has never voiced out this inner feelings to anyone thinking he doesn't need to rely on anybody. Yet, his 19 years old fiancee has the invisible power to break the walls he has built around his demeanor. Not only that, one glimpse of her is enough for him to control his anger which is not a small thing.

He doesn't have any idea about when or how he has started to like Jivika's company but he won't lie that this is not something he craves after the long hours of nonstop working. Her small smiles, her caring nature, her Innocent questions, everything about her makes him interested to learn more about her.

"What are you thinking about that you didn't even hear me calling you?" Kavyansh asks standing beside Shivansh. Today both brothers have decided to sleep together just like they used to do in their childhood.

"Sorry Bhai, I was thinking about something important." Shivansh replies looking at his brother who gives him a knowing look.

"So finally tomorrow you are getting married." Kavyansh remarks.

"Yes." Shivansh says looking at the moon again.

"How are you feeling?" Shivansh looks at his brother in confusion not understanding the reason for this sudden question.

"I am not asking about your well-being. I am asking about how you're feeling about this marriage so far." Kavyansh says.

"Frankly speaking, I wasn't very interested at the beginning but now I think it's not bad to have someone beside you all the time." Shivansh replies honestly.