23//✨ Family Time

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

It's been nearly one week since the official announcement about Shivansh and Jivika's marriage has been done. Yet this news is still ruling the headlines in the news channels, newspapers, megazines, even on the social media. Everyone is eager to learn more about the new Queen as the Royal Family haven't given out much information. Reporters are trying their best to collect any information they can find about the new Queen but till now they're totally unsuccessful.

However, Jivika is unaware of everything going around as no one in the family mention anything in front of her. They want her to enjoy her life without worrying about anything because now her new family will keep any harm away from her.

Like right now, Geetanjali is making Panipuri for Jivika after she gets to know how much Jivika loves to eat this Street food. Although everyone will be able to eat some but after Jivika tastes the first one.

Finally, when everything is done Geetanjali walks into the family room where they have decided to spend their Saturday evening by watching the wedding video of Shivansh and Jivika.

Just as the youngsters Ritika and Eklavya notices Geetanjali they try to take the tray from her but she holds it away from anybody's reach.

"First Jivika will taste them after that everyone will get to eat." Geetanjali says putting the tray over the table and start filling the sukhi puri with spicy potato stuffing. She then dips it in the tangy tamarind-mint water and then holds it in front of Jivika's lips who opens her mouth widely.

"Ummm, the best panipuri ever." Jivika replies after chewing the spicy and tangy goodness.

"That's unfair, Buaji. We also like panipuri." Eklavya remarks pouting at the injustice that happened according to him.

"Yes, I totally agree with him." Ritika says nodding her head.

"Sometimes I seriously think if you're seriously an owner of a law firm or not." Geetanjali replies shaking her head at Ritika's words while Ritika smiles innocently at her.

"Here open your mouth." Geetanjali says and puts a panipuri in front of Eklavya's lips who takes it inside his mouth before starts doing a happy little dance sitting on his place.

"Now you." Saying this Geetanjali shoves a panipuri into Ritika's mouth who quickly finishes before again opens her mouth which makes everyone laugh seeing the brother-sister duo.

After everyone has their snacks they settle down on the couches and Kavyansh starts playing the video on their television screen.

By looking at the video it feels like they're again living at those moments. Especially Jivika and Shivansh who are sitting together after Pratap has kind of forced them. They can feel eachother's feeling by looking at smll clips which may have gone unnoticed during the wedding. But now everything is visible in front of them.

Finally the video starts showing the part when Shivansh feels Jivika's hairline with sindoor and in the exact time a tear slides out of Jivika's eyes. By looking at the clip unknowingly Shivansh left hand find Jivika's who squeezes his hand back.

However soon everyone starts laughing when the clip of groom's shoes hiding come to screen. Actually, no one in the family was aware that Ritika and Eklavya could plan something like that. They even got surprised when Adwait changed side by supporting Shivansh.

"By the way, where is my card Princess?" Shivansh asks looking at his sister who smiles at him sheepishly.

"Oops sorry I forgot to give it back to you. I will give it to you first thing in the tomorrow morning." Ritika replies batting her eyelashes making Eklavya to look at his elder sister weirdly.