15//✨Rituals Begin

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

Every newschannel is showcasing the similar news, even the headlines of all the newspapers are same. But everyone has their own theories as they're trying to gain as much as TRP from the news. The news that has become the headline is the rumour of the King of Rajasthan getting married. Rumour because there's no proof of this news to be true as the Royal Family haven't revealed anything yet. So, till they confirm this news it will be called rumour because without proof public won't believe anything.

Many news channels are saying that the King must be getting married to a princess from another kingdom. While other channels are sure that the King is definitely getting married to a famous celebrity. However, everyone is curious to know exactly who is going to be the wife of King Shivansh Singh Rathore as well as the new Queen of Rajasthan.

There are heavy security around the palace and more than thousands bodyguards are there 24/7 to ensure that no photographs can be taken. Still that haven't stopped the reporter's to gather outside the palace to get as much as information they can collect.

Everything aside, the Rathore palace in Rajasthan is decorated with lavish decoration and why not because it's not everyday that the King will get married. Only a handful of guests are invited who are basically family relatives for the wedding. However, everyone is prohibited to share any photos, videos or any type of information about the wedding. Because after the wedding is done, the Royal Family will declare everything officially.

"I can't take off my eyes from you, Jivu beta." Aaradhya says looking at her to-be daughter-in-law with adoration.

"I agree with you Taiji. My Jivi is looking like a princess today." Ritika says while adjusting the mangtika on Jivika's forehead properly.

Today is the engagement ceremony of Shivansh and Jivika. So, everyone is getting ready for the that. The ceremony will be held in the palace because it's big enough to hold all the rituals properly.

"Am I really looking good?" Jivika asks with hesitancy clear in her tone.

"Bachcha, you're not looking good. You're looking the best." Geetanjali replies putting a bit kajal behind Jivika's ear.

And it's true that Jivika is indeed looking best because the lehenga, the hairstyle, the makeup everything is going so well with her fair complexion.

This is the first time for Jivika to put on makeup so she was hesitant at first and wasn't letting the make-up artist to do her work thinking makeup won't look good on her. But then Ritika told the assistant of the make-up artist to do her makeup and when Jivika noticed that the woman was doing well, only then she got ready to put on makeup.

Finally the ladies reach the hall where the ceremony is being held taking Jivika with them. Shivansh is already present there talking with his cousins from his mother's side. He is discussing about expanding his business to the south of India where his maternal uncle live. However, one of his cousin signals him to look back so he does and literally thank God for keeping him steady on his feet. Because his soon-to-be wife is not looking less than a princess.