10//✨ Eklavya & Hulk

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

"I am so tired." Ritika exclaims dramatically dropping herself on the couch of the living room.

"I told you so many times that let's go back but you keep insisting to buy more things." Jivika remarks sitting down beside her.

"So what? I needed to buy your as many as outfits I wanted and for that I can become more tired than this." Ritika replies shrugging her shoulders.

Before Jivika can reply both hear loud screams of the maids which startle them. Both of them get up from the couch and look at the maids who are rushing here and there as if someone is coming to kill them.

However, soon they realize the reason for their screaming. A black dog which is a lot bigger than usual is barking and growling loudly at everyone making everyone scared of it.

 A black dog which is a lot bigger than usual is barking and growling loudly at everyone making everyone scared of it

"Hulk, stop right there." Ritika orders but it seems the dog has turned deaf.

Because the next second he runs straight towards where both girls are standing before stopping in front of Jivika who is already looking at the beast with wide eyes without blinking.

Ritika's eyes also widen because she knows how much Hulk hate whenever someone new come inside the palace. He likes to inspect them first to his heart's content, only then they're allowed inside. But that's never happened with Jivika so Hulk seems more angry.

As if Jivika suddenly gets her sense back, she looks at large dog which is growling at her. But instead of getting scared she grins looking at him and forward her hand for him to sniff.

Hulk tilts his head to the side but still sniffs the unknown person's hand for a few seconds and much to everyone's surprise his tail starts wagging in excitement.

Giggles erupt out of Jivika's mouth seeing the happy doggie in front of her. She sits down on the floor and pet her lap looking at Hulk who as if understands what she has said plop his head on her lap. She runs her fingers on his smooth fur before scratching behind his ear while his tail make thumping sound on the floor.

Shock will be a simple word to describe what everyone present there is feeling. Because even Eklavya can't make Hulk do anything like this who is basically his owner.

Speaking of Eklavya, he also runs out of his room after Hulk has gotten out the room. But he also can't believe if what he is seeing is real or he is having trouble in his eyes. So, he walks near his elder sister and stands beside her.

"Didu, I think I am having some problem with my vision." Eklavya says rubbing his eyes.

"Not only you, I am also having problem with my vision." Ritika replies still in shock.

"What's going on here?" Radhika asks walking there but she too stops in her track seeing the scene unfolding in front of her eyes.

"Riti, you didn't tell me before that you have a puppy here." Jivika comments while everyone think if she has lost her mind.