25//✨Her Dark Past

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
______________________________________

Ritika rushes to the palace when her client shows her the breaking news. She can't believe that the reporters have got the information so quickly. Just as she enters the living room her heart breaks seeing the devasted look on her best friend's face as if Jivika has lost all hope in her life.

"Jivi..." Ritika calls out making Jivika to look at her and again fresh tears feels in her eyes.

"Riti..." Jivika cries out while Ritika sits beside her and embrace her tightly.

"Shh, stop crying. I am here, your jenie is here for you." Ritika mumbles while rubbing Jivika's back softly.

"Where is Shivansh Bhaiya, Mumma?" Ritika asks after sometime not seeing her big brother whereas he should have been with Jivika now.

"He has gone to his office to attend some important meeting." Radhika replies giving a glass of water to Ritika who takes a few sips out of it.

"Jivu, why don't you go to your room and rest for sometime? You can even take Hulk with you and cuddle him." Aaradhya suggests while Hulk who is sleeping on the floor perks up hearing about cuddling with his favourite person.

"Okay, Maa. Hulk lets go." Jivika says getting up from the couch and starts walking towards her room along with Hulk.

When Jivika is out of sight Aaradhya turns towards Ritika who is still sitting on the couch engross in some deep thoughts. However, before she can asks anything to Ritika Shivansh and Adwait walks in there.

"Where is Jivika?" Shivansh asks.

"She has just gone upstairs." Aaradhya replies looking at her son who is looking so calm making her think if he knows about the news or not.

"Shivansh, haven't you heard about the breaking news?" Radhika asks.

"I have and that's why I am here." Shivansh replies.

"But aren't you going to do something, Bhaiya? Because if you don't then I will do for sure." Ritika remarks getting up from the couch.

"That's the same thing I have been telling him but he isn't listening to me." Adwait says with irritation.

"Currently my main priority is Jivika so I am only going to concentrate on her. And about the breaking news about her being a widow, let it spread more." Shivansh replies shocking everyone.

"What do you mean let it spread? Haven't you heard the horrible things that are being said about your wife?" Aaradhya asks getting angry not understanding anything.

"Maa, till Jivika's family and her people are beside her no amount of horrible things can harm her. Whoever has given the information to the media has done it deliberately. So, if I react harshly the media will get another chance to degrade our reputation which as a King I can never let that happen. I am calm because that's what Jivika needs right now. She need my calmness, not my anger so first I will take care of her and then other things will be taken care of." Shivansh replies and then walks away from there.

👑

Although Jivika is trying to sleep she isn't able to because whenever she closes her eyes she keeps on remembering her past. The past which she has thought won't disturb her again but she is proved wrong.

Hulk starts whining not liking the sad look on his favourite person's face. So, he snuggles closer to Jivika who hugs him tightly wanting to forget everything.

Suddenly the door of the room gets open alerting Hulk who stands in a warning position and starts growling at the person who has disturbed his time with Jivika. But when he sees it's Shivansh who has entered the room, he silently gets down from the bed and lies in the corner of the room still on high alert for any danger.