18//✨ First Night Together

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

Like usual Jivika gets confused seeing so many options in the menu card which is placed on the table where she is sitting along with her husband and some other family members. She releases a tired sigh but doesn't say anything to anyone.

On the other hand, Shivansh can feel his newly wedded wife is in dilemma looking at the menu card. So, being a gentleman he takes the card in his hand and orders the waiter what to bring for his wife as well as for him.

Everyone is busy chatting among themselves to notice what's going on. But Kavyansh has seen the silent conversation between his brother and sister-in-law. He has noticed how these two doesn't need to talk to each other, they somehow understand what the other needs. He too decides not to comment anything because he is happy to see that the newly weds have their own way of conversation between them.

Finally the waiter comes back with the food and seeing her favourite items on the plate Jivika's face lit up in happiness. Especially seeing the Dal Baati Churma which has become an extremely favourite food items of her after coming to the palace.

"Stop staring at the food and start eating or it will get cold." Shivansh says to Jivika who nods her head while giving him a sheepish smile.

Just as they're done eating food, Ritika walks towards them followed by Eklavya and some of their cousins. Shivansh quirks an eyebrow at his sister who is looking at him with an innocent smile but he knows her well to be a fool to believe her Innocent smile.

Suddenly, Eklavya bends down and takes off Shivansh's shoes before Shivansh can realise what's going on.

"What are you doing, Eklavya? Return my shoes immediately." Shivansh orders but Eklavya hides behind Ritika knowing his sister will handle the matter without any trouble.

"That's not gonna happen before you fulfill our demands." Ritika says folding her hands across her chest.

"What demands are you talking about?" Shivansh asks getting irritated.

"If you want your shoes back then you have to give us money in return." Eklavya replies quickly before he again hides behind his sister.

"Shivansh won't give you a penny." Adwait says standing beside where Shivansh and Jivika is sitting.

"Adwait Bhaiya, aap to ladki waloe ke side pe the na?" Eklavya asks being confused seeing Adwait on Shivansh's side.

(Adwait Bhaiya, you were on the bride's side right?)

"Ha tha par main ab ladke waloe ke side mein aa gaya hoon." Adwait replies shrugging his shoulders.

(Yes but now I have come to the groom's side.)

"How can you change your side suddenly?" Ritika asks angrily.

"Just like you have changed sides from being on the groom's side to the bride's side." Adwait replies smirking at Ritika who glares at him in response.

"I am Jivika's best friend so it's my right to be on her side." Ritika remarks still glaring at Adwait.

"Same way it's my right to be on Shivansh's side as I am his best friend." Adwait retorts and this time Ritika doesn't have any come back with words.

"What? You don't have anymore questions to fire?" Adwait asks looking at her with a pout which soon turns into a smug smile.

"Now, return the shoes of the groom because you won't be getting any money in return." Adwait says putting his right hand in front Eklavya who looks at his sister who shakes her head in response.