22//✨Kindest Queen

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

Shivansh and Jivika keeps walking slowly while people around them starts throwing flower petals on them. Everyone is very happy meeting their new Queen who has already shown them how kind she is.

Suddenly, a kid who is standing with the help of her crutches fall down on the road because of the push of people who are eager to see their King and Queen.

Instantly Jivika rushes near the kid who is not able to get up and help her stands while putting the crutches under her armpits.

"Are you okay? Do you feel pain anywhere?" Jivika asks gently wiping the tears of the little girl who keeps looking at the new Queen not believing that a high class people like her is touching a lower class people.

"You are very kind, Rani Sa." The little girl lets out still not able to take her eyes away from the beautiful lady in front of her.

"I asked you if you are okay or not and you are telling me that I am kind. You are really crazy. Still, thank you for your compliment." Jivika replies kissing the girl on the forehead while a lot of gasp can be heard from the crowd.

"Rani Sa, my mother wanted to come here and meet you. But she had to go for her work so she gave me something to gift you for your marriage." The girl says shyly.

"Really? What is it?" Jivika asks excitedly.

Then the girl asks the woman beside her for something and when she got that, she turns towards Jivika who is still looking excited to receive a gift.

"Maa has made it by her hands. We don't have much money to buy anything from market so she made it with real flowers." The little girl says while showing a beautiful flower tiara to Jivika who's eyes sparkle looking at the beautiful creation in front of her.

" The little girl says while showing a beautiful flower tiara to Jivika who's eyes sparkle looking at the beautiful creation in front of her

"It's so pretty. Tell your mother that I have thanked her for sending this beautiful gift. By the way, what's your name?" Jivika asks.

"I am Gujiya, Rani Sa." The small girl replies while Jivika chuckles.

"Your name is as sweet as you. Now, come on put this tiara on my head." Jivika saya bending down to her knees not caring that her saree is getting dirty because of the dirt on the road.

"You really want to wear this?" Gujiya asks in shocked.

"Of course, that's what I told you. Now be fast and put it nicely." Jivika replies with an excited smile on her face.

Gujiya with trembling hands puts the floral tiara over Jivika's head but she isn't able to tie the knot properly. However, soon she feels strong fingers taking a hold of the ribbon and when she looks up she sees that it's King Shivansh who is now tying the knot of the tiara properly.

"It's done." Shivansh says making Jivika to get up from her kneeling position.

"Is it looking good, Shivansh Ji?" Jivika asks her husband with a big smile on her face.