20//✨His Gift For Her

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

After the breakfast Jivika helps Raghuvendra to walks into his room. Actually the main reason for her to go with her grandfather-in-law because the old man will ask for candies from his granddaughter-in-law who also knows what's going to happen next.

After Raghuvendra sits down on his bed, he open his empty palm in front of Jivika who shakes her head with a giggle before putting a few candies there.

"Now are you happy, Dadaji?" Jivika asks looking at the big baby in front of her.

"Of course I am super happy." Raghuvendra replies savoring the tasty homemade candy.

"Okay then you take rest. I will come to take you when it's time for lunch." Jivika says to which Raghuvendra nods his head like an obedient child.

Jivika leaves the room and then goes back to the kitchen where she noticed that her mother-in-law is making tea.

"Maa, for whom are you making tea at this time?" Jivika asks walking towards Aaradhya who smiles hearing her daughter-in-law calling her Maa.

"Kavyansh is having headache and this herbal tea always helps him to feel better." Aaradhya replies putting the tea on a cup.

"Should I take the tea to Bhaiya's room?" Jivika asks getting worried for her elder brother-in-law.

"Sure beta, here take it." Aaradhya replies giving the tray to Jivika who smiles at her mother-in-law and then walks out of the kitchen to go to Kavyansh's room.

However, when she arrives in his room she notices he is looking at a small photo frame. But upon seeing her, he hides the frame under the pillow of his bed.

"Bhaiya, Maa has sent this tea for you." Jivika says putting the tea cup on the nightstand.

"Thank you, bachcha." Kavyansh replies taking the tea cup in his hands and then takes a few sips of the tea.

Jivika looks around the room and instantly feels like she has entered into a dream world. Because the room is filled with various kinds of painting of Gods and Goddesses.

"Bhaiya, who made these paintings?" Jivika asks looking awestruck by the beauty of the paintings.

"I have made them. Do you like them?" Kavyansh asks getting up from the bed.

"Yes, they're so good. Although I don't know much about painting but looking at these beautiful creations I can't take off my eyes." Jivika replies totally impressed.

"That's something I like to do in my free time after I am done with my writings." Kavyansh replies picking up an unfinished canvas in his hands.

"Bhaiya, you're a writer also as well as painter?" Jivika can't help but asks.

"I am a full-time writer but painting is something I do for my happiness. This is not something I like to sell." Kavyansh replies smiling at the curious girl.

"Wow, you're so talented. I can't even draw a flower without messing it up." Jivika says with a pout while Kavyansh chuckles feeling happy to have someone so innocent in the family.

"But if you want I can draw something for you." Kavyansh offers and instantly Jivika's face lit up.

"Can you draw a Ganpati Bappa's painting for me?" Jivika asks because she is a devotee of Ganpati.

"Of course I can do that. Just give me a few days and you'll get your painting in your hands." Kavyansh replies ruffling the hair of Jivika who beams at him.