19//✨Admirition & Praising

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

The chirping of birds wakes up Jivika who tries to get up but feels like something is holding her in the waist. But then she notices that it's her husband who has his hand wrapped around her waist while she is holding on his biceps. She gulps seeing their position and immediately her face heats up thinking about last night. She can't forget how her husband caressed her head till she fell asleep.

Very carefully she frees herself from Shivansh's hold and puts a pillow in her place. She then walks inside the closet to select a perfect outfit for today and after looking at the sarees she settles on a red and pink contrast saree. Today is going to be her first day as the daughter-in-law of the family so she wants to wear a saree. Also, she likes to wear sarees a lot from the time she has learnt how to drap sarees.

After selecting everything she makes her way to the washroom and takes off her previous night's clothes. She then starts the shower and applies shampoo on her hair, rub body gel on her skin gently. After she rinses off all the foams properly with the help of water before starts drying her hair and body with a fluffy towel. Then she brushes her teeth and clean her mouth before looking at the mirror with a smile. For some reason, she is feeling very happy and it can be seen on her smiling face. It seems smile isn't going to leave her face soon.

She then quickly walks back to the closet and starts getting ready wearing the saree perfectly. She then takes the selected necklace set along with her and walks out of the closet. She looks at the bed to see that her husband is sitting leaning against the headboard. So, she clears her throat to gain his attention.

"Oh, you're done-" Shivansh stops talking in the mid-sentence looking at Jivika who is standing in front of him wearing a saree with wet open hair. He gulps not able to continue what he was going to say.

"Umm, aap naha lijiye. Main tab tak ready ho jaati hoon." Jivika says softly and in response Shivansh can simply nods his head.

(Umm, you take shower. Till then I will get ready.)

When Shivansh walks into the washroom, Jivika stands in front of the vanity and starts towel drying her hair because she doesn't like to use the dryer. Although Ritika has taught her how to use dryer, straightener and curler but still she likes her natural weavy hair. Also these past few days she has to use these hairstyle machines so now she wants her hair to be free of any products.

Twenty minutes later she is fully ready but just needs to put sindoor on her hair partition. Just as she takes the small box of sindoor in her hand the door of the closet open and Shivansh walks out wearing a blue sherwani looking as handsome as ever.

 Just as she takes the small box of sindoor in her hand the door of the closet open and Shivansh walks out wearing a blue sherwani looking as handsome as ever

Jivika opens the lid of the box and takes a pinch of sindoor between her fingers. She then applies it in her hairline while Shivansh keeps staring at her through the mirror.