14//✨Creating New Bonds

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

Jivika is cooking dinner as this is something she likes to do and no one tries to stop her anymore. Because they know she wants to helpful so they let her do whatever her heart desires.

The head cook is also present in the kitchen who is helping Jivika by showing her how to use the mixer grinder as she doesn't have any idea about all these fancy machines. But she is a quick learner so it doesn't take her much time to learn something new.

After the dinner is done, Jivika tells the cook to arrange the table as everyone will be downstairs soon for dinner. She herself goes to her room to get changed as she has mistakenly dropped some oil on her salwar. So, she quickly changes into a different pair of clothes after washing her hands and face to get rid of the sweat.

"Jivika, are you in the washroom?" Jivika hears someone asking from outside the closet door which is attached to the washroom. So, she quickly comes out to see that Geetanjali Bua is standing with a box on her hands.

"Buaji, why are you standing there? Come on, sit here." Jivika says pointing towards the bed.

"You also come and sit beside me." Geetanjali says petting the side of the bed after she sits down.

Jivika without asking any question complies with what she is told to do. Geetanjali then puts the box that she has been holding on Jivika's hands who looks at the older woman in question.

"In our family, the bride's first jewellery is given by her mother. I have heard from Ritu about your mother as well as your Dadi and Bua so I know you don't have anyone from your side to do any rituals of marriage. Actually, Badi Bhabhi was going to do this ritual but I told her that I want to perform this ritual in your mother's place. This box contains the jewelleries I want you to wear on your wedding." Geetanjali says caressing Jivika's head gently who gulps the lump forming inside her throat.

"Can I call you Bua Maa?" Jivika asks after sometime. But her question brings tears in Geetanjali's eyes who doesn't have any kids of her own.

"I will be blessed to hear you call me Bua Maa." Geetanjali replies taking Jivika in her arms.

After sometime both pulls away from the hug and Geetanjali asks Jivika to open the box. Upon opening the box, a gasp leaves Jivika's lips seeing the expensive yet elegant jewelries inside.

 Upon opening the box, a gasp leaves Jivika's lips seeing the expensive yet elegant jewelries inside

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Bua Maa they must have cost you a lot of money, right?" Jivika asks without blinking her eyes.

"You don't have to worry about that. You just tell me if you like them or not. If not then I will buy different jewelries for you." Geetanjali replies to which Jivika quickly nods her head.

"No, no you don't have to anymore jewelries. They're already too much for a girl like me." Jivika says but Geetanjali doesn't like the last sentence a bit. So, she takes the box and keeps it on bed.