Chapter sixteen-Date

Avery above^ (emily osment)
Thanks for reading my loves! Btw contains VIOLENCE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Dovelyn's pov
I woke up in Raven's arms. After I almost fell asleep on the roof last night, the two of us came back inside, falling asleep for good this time.

I was just drifting off again when I felt something heavy land on me. I let out an "oomph" and groaned. My eyes shot open, immediately shoving the person off and pining them to the floor. Training did come in handy. Raven was at my side in seconds.

"Calm down chick! You're going cray cray!" I heard familiar voice shriek. I looked through my black curtain of hair to see Avery.

I hastily got off of her and sat on the bed. I looked at her sheepishly, "Sorry Aves, I panicked."

She got up with a huff and glared at me.

"What, you haven't called me is weeks! The last time I saw you, you stormed out of the restaurant and never came to school!" She yelled smacking my forehead, "Could've had a V-8!"

I rubbed my forehead before saying pointedly,"Okay, I deserved that. I'm sorry Aves I've just need really really busy with all that stuff I told you about."

Avery's face morphed from anger to understanding then worry. She immediately rushed to my side.

"Are you okay?" She yelled. Wow this girl was loud and she was a manic.

"I'm alive and I will survive," I said quoting a song dryly. I heard a chuckle and looked over Avery's shoulder to see a very amused Raven. Avery followed my gaze to look at him.

"So....did you do the nasty yet?" She asked, looking between Raven and I .

"No!" I shrieked. Raven looked horrified.

"Oh," Avery looked disappointed, "But I wanna be a God Mother! Give me some babies!" She shrieked. I choked on my own spit while Raven fell to the floor, laughing.

"We won't be having babies anytime soon Avery!" I gasped. She looked at me skeptically.

"Don't count on it sweetheart," Raven said through his laughter. I glared at them as Avery burst out laughing. When they were done laughing, both of them wiped tears off of their faces.

"Anyways, we are going on a double date and I need Dovelyn all alone so you're gonna have to leave Raves," Avery said to Raven. I rolled my eyes, she always have people nick names. Raven scowled.

"First off my name isn't Raves and second of all I'm not leaving Dovelyn," he said sternly.

"Dude, you're clingy. Not attractive," she said.

"I'm not clingy! I'm her protector, boyfriend thingy," he said looking at me for help, but I was still mad over the baby situation so I stayed silent.

"Well sorry protector boyfr- wait boyfriend!" She looked at me suspiciously, "you made up and didn't tell me?"

Crap.
She was deadly calm but with her I knew it was the calm before the storm. Suddenly I was on my back with her hands tickling my sides. I screamed and laughed, yelling at her to stop.

"R-Raven! Help!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. He looked smug and just looked at me, holding in his laughter. I continued laughing and managed to push Avery of. She landed on the ground with a grunt and laughed.

"Okay Raves time to go. Protector or no you need to leave. Patrol the perimeter or whatever body guards do. We need to get ready for the date be back around six and uh.. dress nice," she commanded belfry shoving Raven out of the bedroom.