Chapter twenty-six- Bittersweet Ending

Just so you guys know I I will be editing this book majorly over time. I am putting up a new book when I finish this one but I will update slower because school is going to start. I will try to update every week, on the weekends or maybe twice a week. It depends on my school work. I have decided that my next book WILL NOT be a werewolf book. It will be romance though. I haven't thought about all the details BUTTT I will try my best. Again, I'm really sorry about the first few cheaters I WILL! Edit and re-write them or parts. Please don't hate!
----------------------------------------------
"Avery was a very amazing person. She would assist me in all mischievous ways. I loved her like a sister. We made bets and deals and I hope I fulfilled them to her desires. Avery Michele Hawk I will always love you. Forever and always. It was always Avery being the comforting one. She was understanding and could except anything. She stuck by my side through thick and thin. She saw my best days and my worse and I, hers. Avery would've grown up to be a wonderful woman. She would've changed the world," I spoke in front of the large crown I didn't know. A silent tear slipped down my cheek and hit the wooded stage I was on.

I sucked at speeches.

It had been only a day since her death and we were about to bury her next to the castle in a field of lavender.

Her favorite flower.

Raven and Loki stood on either side of me waiting for their speeches. I stepped back and Raven took my place, while I did the same.

"I did not know Avery long but what I witnessed was marvelous. She was a young, bubbly girl who could be really scary when she wanted too. She was reliable and a bright young woman. She will be forever missed," Raven spoke with a slight crack to his voice. His short time spent with her had formed a strong bond. Her death affected him as well as the whole kingdom.

My loss was their loss.

Raven stepped back and wrapped a hand around my waist. It was finally Loki's turn. He didn't know her but I talked about her twenty-four-seven when he was supposed to be teaching me.

"I didn't personally know Avery but from what I was told, which was a lot, I could tell she was a hard-working girl and a wonderful friend. I have losses someone I could've been wonderful friends. Your queen has lost her sister. Raven has lost a blooming friendship. The whole kingdom has lost someone who made their queen truly happy. Her death affects everyone deeply. She will be missed," Loki finished sorrowfully. I was about two seconds from breaking down but I took a deep breath and put on a sad smile. I walked over to Avery's coffin which was open, revealing her face, with Ravens arm still around me.

"I'll miss you," I whispered sadly. I took out one of the pictures of us two that I had been able to pack before I was kidnapped and put it on her chest. I had the picture copied so I put the original in her casket and kept the copy.

She deserved the real one. It was the least I could do. I blame myself for her death as well as Lucas's

It was of us two. We both had ice cream smeared all over our faces because we had just been in an ice cream fight. We had been fighting over the best flavor. I had her chocolate ice cream smeared on my face while she had my coffee ice cream on hers. We were both smiling like idiots at the camera.

I smiled sadly and signaled for her to be lowered to the ground. Four Fae came and lifted the coffin off the ground before gently lowering her to the ground. I was the first to walk to the hole and throw my flowers in. The bouquet consisted of lavenders and wild flowers. She always said wild was the best. Th bouquet had one rose to represent her beautiful personality and her beauty in general but it also represents her sharp tongue.

"I love you Aves. Don't ever forget that. I'll eat an extra Oreo for you," I whispered another line tear sliding down my face.

Others came and paid their respects while I stood by watching. The sun was in the sky, shinning brightly, oblivious to the sorrow this day held.