Chapter ninteen-Prank

I'd like to apologize for the beginning chapters of this book. They are sometimes too quick and sometimes too slow. And not to mention really short. I'd like to thank like the five people who've stayed with me even though my book isn't the best. Im trying to make it really good and I'm thinking about rewriting the first few chapters. What do ya think?

Sorry it's a bit shorter than the usual I found the ending a perfect way to end the chapter.
<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^
Dovelyn's pov
Sweat poured from my body as I punched the bag again. After I told Raven about my dream, I insisted that we started training, much to his reluctance.

The bag swung up and hit the ceiling with the force of my last blow. I had been training since the crack of dawn.
First I ran three miles, then I sparred with a couple of the men that Raven trains, and and now I was working on the punching bag. Did I ever mention that I am very athletic?

No?

Well now you know.

"That's enough," a guy I recognized as Sebastian from earlier introductions, walked over and steadied my bag.

"But I don't wanna," I whined.

"With all due respect my Queen, You have trained much harder than Sir Raven would allow and he's not even here yet," he said bowing his head.

"Cut the formalities, call me Dovelyn, and I like training. I'm not even worn out yet!" I grinned. Sebastian smiled and his green eyes lit up.

"I take it you are satisfied?" He asked, cocking his head to the right slightly.

"Yes sir!" I mock saluted him and he chuckled.

"I think you should wait and rest until Chef arrives," he said.

There was that word again!

"What does Chef mean?" I asked curiously.

"Commander, chief, whatnot. He is the best fighter, therefore he is at the top of the fighting chain, therefore he trains us. He deserves respect," He replied, smiling.

"Oh. That's cool," I said genuinely, before grabbing the punching bag to put it in place.

"Ah ah ah! Not until Chef returns," Sebastian reminded me. I rolled my eyes.

"Well then I'll just have to make him arrive," I started before frowning at him and continuing, "and please stop the "Chef" and Sir stuff. As long as it's around me I'm totally okay with you just calling him Raven."

"Okay," Sebastian replied with a small smile. I ruffled his brown hair with a laugh.

"Now," I clapped my hands, "it's time to get the master out of bed!" I said before practically running to the door of the basement.

"What are you gonna do?" I heard a voice call after me, but I ignored it. I followed the path upstairs eagerly and took a wild guess with the doors. Surprisingly, I found Raven's on my first try.

I smiled looking at him. His black hair was tousled and he had his mouth slightly agape, almost to hard to notice.

Damn he's fine
I realized I probably look like a crazy ex-girlfriend/perv or something and rushed back downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and scanned it.

Bingo!

I grabbed the whipped cream and the feather duster. Who uses those anymore?

I tiptoed back upstairs and took off my black Nike's that went with my hot pink sports bra and my black workout shorts before going into Raven's room and setting to work on my masterpiece. When I was done with the whipped cream I put some in his hand and kissed my fingers quietly like I saw in a movie once.

I plucked a feather from the duster and got on the bed to where I was straddling him, so I could get a better view of his face wen he woke.

Wow he didn't wake up yet!

I carefully tickled his nose with the feather. I laughed as he smashed the whip cream to his already covered face.
He groaned and slid his eyes open, after wiping them.

"Dovelyn!" He whined like a five year old.

"Yes Sir Pouts A Lot?" I asked innocently.

"What did you do?" He asked slowly, wiping more of the cream off of his face.

"You know darn well what I did to you!" I laughed. He looked me dead in the eyes seriously and my laughter bubbled to a stop.

"Well that wasn't very nice. I'll just have to get back at you for that," he said lowly. I gulped and decided to notice at this particular time that he had no shirt on.

Those abs though.

I tore my eyes away from his torso and looked at him skeptically.

"Sure you are," I said sarcastically, blushing when I realized I was sitting on top of him. He nodded, his eyes narrowing mischievously.

Before I knew it I was on my back with Raven sitting on me instead. He kept most of his weight off of me but put just enough so I couldn't move.

"Sure about that?" he asked as he lent down so his face was inches from mine. His eyelashes still had whipped cream in them and he had a streak across his cheek making him look like a five year old who got into the whipped cream stash. He bent closer his lips brushing mine. My heart beat picked up and I blinked at him slowly.

"Kiss me you idiot," I whispered before grabbing his head and pulling him to me confidently. His lips moved passionately against mine, my hands tangled in his hair and his held my waist, my heart soared.

I loved this.

Him.

His kisses made me forget my worries.

His kisses showed me love that I've never felt before.

I lived for moments like this.

Raven made a grumbling sound at the back of his throat and he smiled against my lips. I pulled back slightly out of breath and smirked at him

"Is that enough payback?" I asked as he looked at me, shocked. He nodded numbly and caught his breath.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked running his hand through his hair.

"Exactly what you do to me," I replied honestly. He groaned and rolled off of me, face planting onto a pillow.

"Why are you so god damn perfect?" He mumbled.

"Says the Greek god," I replied sarcastically, feeling a blush creep over my face. I wasn't used to compliments.

"You think I'm a Greek god?" He asked.

"No, I know you're a Greek god," I said with a laugh. He laughed too and that sound alone made my day.