Chapter Twenty- Loki

GUYSSSSSSS IM FINALLY AT CHAPTER TWENTY!!!!! Sorry guys...this chapter is boring but VERY important for the history and creatures etc. I'm also introducing a new character! Again guys, I'm super sorry if this is boring!! Love you all!
His name is Loki (low•key)

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_
Dovelyn's pov

"We should get you home," Raven puffed as he laid flat on his back on the boxing ring mat.

"You're just tired of getting your butt kicked!" I scoffed at him. He rolled his eyes and got up. After a while Raven had gotten up and took a shower, ridding himself of any whipped cream and we had been training ever since. it was now noon.

"Don't you have company coming over?" He asked pointedly. I thought for a moment and then realization dawned on me.

"Damn!" I cursed making Raven's eyebrows shoot up in surprise. I never really cussed at all.

"I have to get home!" I shouted rushing out of the boxing ring and throwing my boxing gloves at Raven who chased after me. I rushed out of the door shifting in the process and took off through the sky.

I used as much power as the wind and my wings would allow me and reached my house in record time. I swooped to the door and ducked behind a tree to shift. Once I was done I rushed inside the door and searched the house. I was starting to worry because the house was empty but relaxed when I found the note on the kitchen counter.

Dovelyn,
We went to pick Riley up from grandmas, it'll take a couple hours. you have the house to yourself. Try not to burn the house down, or disturb the peace and get a ticket like last time.

Lots of love,
-Mom and The Best Father In the World

I giggled at the last part of the letter. I actually had gotten a ticket for disturbing the peace once. I laughed at the memory. It's not my fault I had really loud speakers.

I felt heavy breathing on my neck and jumped, turning around.

"Raven," I breathed, trying to calm my racing heart,"you scared me!"

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't take off like that ever again," he said sternly. I felt that same burning sensation deep within me at his disrespect, but pushed it down.

"Buff up," I said kissing his cheek and walking up the stairs to shower. I heard him grumble and curse a few words before he followed me.

I grabbed clothes, Bluetooth speaker, and phone before walking into the bathroom. I took a long shower, blasting my music as my thoughts plagued me.

What were we going to do about Ashwatthama?

What happened if I failed?

What if I didn't stop him?

Don't worry my child all with be fine in the end no matter what happens. I heard my mother's voice say in my mind and once again felt her presence in my mind.

Mom! I'm in the shower! Leave me alone until I get out! This is weird! I hissed at her.

Fine, fine I heard my mom say before her presence was gone and I was left to myself.

Twenty one pilots filled my ears and I sang along.

"I will fear the night again I hope I'm not my only friend," I sang quietly, not wanting Raven to hear me.

I got out and dressed, brushing through my hair and throwing it into a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom to see Raven laying on my bed.

"I gotta leave for a little bit but I'm having people watch the house," he grumbled, reluctantly.