Chapter 27: Wedding Away

Alina's POV

"No! My word! This arrangement is all the wrong colours! I told you fifty times at least! It has to be red roses and white lilies. Not daisies!" Momzilla number one raves at the poor flower delivery guy who looks as if he's two seconds away from bursting into tears.

"Mom!" I hiss at her shaking my head as I round the corner, pulling her away from him. I hear him sigh in relief as he collapses against the wall behind him.

"What? My daughter is getting married for Christ's sake. It has to be perfect." She turns her attention onto me while pinching my cheeks and I wince internally. I should have escaped when I had the chance and let the guy fend for himself.

It's two weeks before the wedding and the pack house has descended into chaos. Xavier wanted me to become Mrs Collins as soon as possible after the amazing proposal so we had the engagement party two days later. Everything is just happening so quickly but I guess when you're a werewolf nothing is normal.

Our mum's have turned into drill sergeants, taking charge and ordering everybody about to make sure the wedding is perfect and goes on without a hitch. It's a miracle I've survived this long without them noticing I wasn't really doing anything. I mean I didn't even get a wedding dress...

"Alina Richards, you better get your ass in the car right now if you want to get a bloody dress without the Momzilla's finding out you haven't done so already." Thea shouted, getting into the getaway car with Riley and Roxy.

The day I got engaged, I asked them to be my bridesmaids and they gladly accepted. I got in the car and we drove off to Bride & Co.

"I can't believe you're getting married. I mean most males don't even think about it once they're fully mated. Xavier wants you to be his in every way possible. It's so romantic." Riles sighs like a lovestruck fool.

"I'm having a hard time believing it myself." I giggle at her expression.

Once we arrive we walk into the store and immediately an eager saleswoman rushes to greet us. "Welcome to Bride & Co. How may I help you?" She welcomed us with a friendly smile.

"Can we see the classic white dresses and red bridesmaids' dresses please?" Roxy takes charge, having settled into her extroverted personality quite well over the last few months.

"Sure. If you ladies would please follow me into the gallery room we can get started right away." She leads us into a room with rows upon rows of dresses.

After picking out a few we were led into the changing rooms where the dresses were already waiting for us. I tried on a number of dresses and finally settled on the perfect one. It was a beautiful mermaid dress with a beautiful lace bodice and sheer long sleeves that had a low dipping back and a little train attached to the bottom.

"Guys, I found the one." I called out from the dressing room.

I was never really one to be extremely feminine but in that moment I felt beautiful in that dress and when I stepped out the change room, the girls knew it too because their jaws dropped and eyes welled up with tears, letting me know it's the perfect one for me.

"I'll take it." I tell the saleswoman and she nods her head with a smile.

It took about another hour to pick out the bridesmaids' dress which was a beautiful deep red that reached mid-thigh that had a sweetheart neckline. The girls loved it and unanimously agreed on it.

We arrived back home late in the evening and said our goodbyes as we separated. I followed my mate's woodsy-pine scent which led me straight to the kitchen.

I leaned against the doorway watching him silently. He was in the middle of an intense phone call and had been running his hands through his hair musing it into a 'I just got out of bed' look. He looked absolutely sexy.

He ended the phone call shortly after and I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around him from behind, placing a kiss on my mark which sent a shudder of pleasure through his body.

"Hey there gorgeous." He greets me in his velvety voice as he stands from his chair, giving me one his bear hugs and a peck on my cheek. "Hi." I greet with a happy sigh, cocooned against him.

"Tough day?" I asked him with a small smile leading him out of the kitchen and towards the couch.

"Who knew wedding preparations could be such a pain in the ass." He groaned out, collapsing onto it, bringing me down onto his lap.

"Well Big Macho Alpha, you wanted the wedding in two weeks. So don't complain." I remind him as I run my hand through his hair and he sighs in content.

"Can't we just elope and go to Vegas?" he says resting his head on my shoulder. "Nope. We'd be hunted down to the ends of the earth by our mothers." I regretfully informed him.

With that we spent the whole night talking before falling asleep in each other's arms right there on the couch.

The next two weeks fly by.

"No the chairs supposed to be in a formation of a curve." Xavier's mum shouts at the poor soul in front of her.

My mom was ordering people around on the side and Thea, Riles and Rox were running around putting on the final touches.

We had decided on an outdoor wedding. It's in the middle of autumn allowing for a cool afternoon wedding which, according to Xavier's mother, has to happen during sunset, making for a perfect setting for pictures.

I was making sure that our list was almost ticked off and we finished up early for the day so I decided to go upstairs and get a quick nap in when a hand clamped over my mouth, startling me and I was knocked out within seconds.

I woke up handcuffed to a chair in a cell with a single bright light hanging above me, dressed in a tight black dress and killer heels. Two good looking officers walked in.

"Ms. Alina Richards, we have been informed that you have committed a serious crime. We had to arrest you." Officer number one informed me from outside the cell, leaning down so I could look into his eyes. He was human. What in the world?

"But I didn't-" I started to say but was cut off as they walked in the cell and uncuffed me.

"Somebody is getting married tomorrow so yes indeed; you have committed the crime of abandoning your bachelorette title." Officer number two says before they start to strip slowly and seductively. My eyes widen in shock as cheers are heard all around me.

Thea, Riley and Roxy walk into the cell with huge shit-eating grins on their faces as the two hot officers grind and perform hip thrusts all around me. I was let out and grabbed by the girls. A tiara and a sash was placed on me by one of the strippers.

"Welcome to your Bachelorette Party!" They hollered.

That's when the loud music was heard and a few female pack members joined us holding shots and we all took one together.

We partied the night away and ended up extremely exhausted.