Chapter 13

So I was nearly done with this chapter then i forgot to save because im so smart!! so Im really sorry it took so long to get it up and thank you for the 40 reads i asked for :) Here is chapter 13 now anyway so enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I walked out the front doors of the hospital and got into my car. I pulled out my cell and dialled Andrews number. He answered straight away.

"How is he?!"

"I really cant believe that you did this to him. He's awake though. And he wants to see you."

"He wants to see me? Why?"

"I dont know but you should go."

"Right I'll go tomorrow...maybe"

"Theres no maybe in it your going and thats it. It's the least you could do after nearly killing him. And you should talk to Hannah aswell. She's a mess. "

There was a long silence. Then he hung up on me.

"Great." I thought to myself.

It was still only 10pm so I went to Whataburger and texted Sarah.

Me - Meet me at Whataburger if you can xxx

Sarah xo - Cant stuck at dance rehersals :( so i need to take a raincheck. How's Austin?xxxx

Me - Thats okay. He's awake. He's been beaten up badly. You'd hardly reconise him now with all the bruises and cuts xx

Sarah xo - Aww poor Austin. Wish I could have went with you must have been hard seeing him like that. If your going tomorrow I'll come with you and then go to Whataburger after ;) xxx

Me - Sure I'll text you tomorrow when I'm going. Have fun danching!! Love you xx

Sarah xo - I love you too xx

Once i got my meal i went home. Andrew was sitting awkwardyl on the couch watching TV. When I walked in the door he was about to get up and walk out.

"SIT! I need to talk to you!"

He sat back down and I walked over and sat beside him. I could tell he felt uncomfortable.

"Why did you do that to Austin? He's been like an older brother to you since you were young and then you go beat him up?!"

"You know why. It was because of him and Hannah. I couldnt help it. I didnt mean to hurt him so bad though!"

He looked away and I could see tears in his eyes. He was really hurting about Austin and Hannah. I never thought I'd see my little brother this way. It hurt me but I was still mad at him because of why he had done earlier today.

"Well tomorrow you're goin to visit him. He wants to talk or something. I'm away to bed I'm exhausted its been a long day. Good night"

I walked upstairs and went to sleep. I couldn't help but have nightmares of what I had witnessed my own brother doing.

Hannah's POV

I stayed at the hospital all night. When Austin fell asleep I went to visit dad. He was getting out tomorrow! He was looking better and he wasn't in as much pain as he was before. When it was 10pm I went back to Austin. He was awake and eating an apple.