Epilouge

Hannah's POV

"Come on Hannah one last push your almost there"  Austin whispered in my ear.

"Shut up Austin you don't know the pain I'm in right now!"  I snapped.

The doctor laughed.

Right now I was in the delevery room giving birth to a baby. Well I've been in labor for the last day and a half so I've been here a while. 

I felt Austin squeeze my hand in support. But right now I wanted to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. 

We've been married for the last year and 3 months. It's been great. I love married life. We do everything together now. Over the last few months though he has been busy with music but now that the baby is coming hes taking a while off to help me.

"Come on Hannah push" 

I pushed and let out a scream. Thats when I hear the crying of a baby.

"Congratulations. It's a girl" 

All of a sudden I started crying as they went to clean up my baby. Our baby. Austin kissed my sweaty forehead.

"I am so proud of you baby. We have a little girl" . He was glowing with happiness. 

I pouted my lips for him to kiss me.Then they came over with our gorgeous little girl.

I held her in my arms. I heard Austin taking pictures. I looked at him with the "You serious" look on my face.

"What I want a picture of you holding our baby for the first time" 

"But I look a mess!" 

"No you don't see"

He showed me the picuter. He was right. You could barely notice the sweat on my face with the lighting.

"Go out and tell everyone the good news" I told Austin while looking down at my little bundle of joy. He did what he was told and went out to the crowd of people in the waiting room. My mom,dad, Michele, Sarah, Alex,Robert,Zach,Matt and Suzanne were all out waiting for the last day. Not one of them left the hospital. 

Austin came in again.

"So do you guys have a name for the baby yet?"

Over the last nine months we've disscussed baby names. Finally we decided on one.

"Stephanie Carter Mahone" I smiled at Austin and he nodded.

- A couple hours later- 

We got to take little Stephanie home straight away since she was healthy. I must have fallen asleep because next thing  I knew I was awoken to crying. Heres the first of many sleepless nights.

"Go back to sleep babe I'll get her."  Austin walked in the door of the room and lifted Stephanie out of her moses basket. He fed her and then sang her to sleep. I couldn't help but smile at him. He's amazing.

"All the mahomies say congrats" 

"Did you tell them?"

"Yeah I tweeted."

I pulled out my phone and went on Twitter. My mentions were full of congratulations and stuff. I went onto Austin's twitter page and read the tweet he sent an hour ago.

"Today on the 26th of July Hannah & I were blessed to have  a little girl named Stephanie Carter Smith. Both Han and Steph are doing good. Thanks for all the support :)" 

I smiled and put my phone on the table.

"You should go back to sleep you've had a long few days." 

"It's fine. Anyway everyone is still here they did fly all the way to Miami and I'm here sleeping so I better be social" I laughed

I checked was the baby moniter on and went down stairs hand in hand with Austin. We were now a little family. And nothing could ever break us.

==========================

Well thats the end of Old Friends guys. I can't believe it but I've actually finished writing my own little story! You guys have been amazing and I couldn't ask for better readers. Theres over 21,000 reads on this which I never expected. Honestly I only expect like 500! So thank you so much. 

Now who wants to hear about the sequel?! :D 

So its called *Drum roll*

"The Complicated life of a popstars daughter!" So incase some of you don't get it the sequel will be all about Stephanie. Now I know I'm going to get a lot of people telling me "You've copied this idea blah blah blah". A lot of you will think I'm coping the story Wishes Granted by _ItsKaylee_ but I spoke to her and she said it's alright for me to write this story. It has a completely different story line to Wishes Granted! 

The only thing is it won't be out until sometime this winter. So maybe October/November time. So I'm posting it right now so if you add it to your library you will know when its updated. Heres the link for it so go add it to your library :) 

http://www.wattpad.com/22393116-the-complicated-life-of-a-popstars-daughter-sequel?d=ud#.UiIE7ZJQHmg

So this is goodbye for a few months. Once again thank you and please read the sequel :)