Chapter 40

Austin's POV

Todays the day we fly to Florida to go to Disney Land. Ever since Hannah was a little girl I can always remember her saying how much she wanted to go. We planned to once before but then we fell out.

-Flashback-

"Oh my god Austin are you serious?" Hannah shrieked whilst jumping up and down.

"Yeah I'll take you to Disney Land in a few weeks. It won't be much hassel since I live in Miami all we need to do is get you a flight and we'll meet in Florida."

Hannah wrapped her arms around me which took me by shock. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I smiled at her and hugged her again. She pulled away and started rambling on again.

"I need to buy clothes and comfy shoes and a suitcase and oh my god Austin I need to buy some more sunblock because everyone says you get burnt really easily there-"

"Hannah breath we wont be going for another month or two at lease relax. You have plenty of time"

-End Of Flashback-

Little did I know that was one of the last proper conversations Id have with her.

I watched Hannah as she tried to drag her over weight suitcase behind her. I got up and took over. 

"Hannah you wheel mine since I didn't pack as much as you did. Did you pack a bowling ball in here or something?"

"No its just shoes,clothes, books-"

"Your taking a book with you?"

"For the hotel duh" She said in a tone as if to say "Why wouldnt I be taking one" 

I rolled my eyes and dragged it along. Hannah locked up and I waited downstairs for her. I checked my pockets to make sure I had everything with me like my phone and wallet. Yup all there I thought. Hannah came down and I put my suitcase in the trunk of the car. She hopped in and we went off to the airport.

-Florida-

Hannahs POV

Its now 10am and we're in Florida. I am exhausted since we traveled through the night but I am too excited to sleep. WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY LAND AGH! I've been dreaming of this since I was a little girl. I mean what child hasn't dreamt of going to the most magical place in the world. Everyone says the castle looks amazing at night with fireworks going off behind it. I really can't wait. I think Austin has caught on to my excitment because he keeps laughing everytime he looks at me. Probably because I have the biggest grin ever on my face.

We went to the hotel and checked in. We left our bags in our room and got changed into something light for walking around the theme park. 

"Ready to go?" Austin asked as I was putting up my hair in a high ponytail.

"Yep come on"  I ran out the door and down the stairs. Austin laughed and ran after me. We hopped in a cab and off we went to Disney Land!!

-Arriving at Disney Land-

My jaw fell open. Even the entrance looks magical. For anyone who has gone before you know what I mean. Just seeing the castle you see before every Disney movie in front of you feels so surreal. Its amazing! I could  see Austin at the corner of my eye smiling at my reaction. He's been before so he isn't that amazed anymore I guess.

We got our tickets and decided to go on Thunder Mountain first. We just walked about all day like normal people which felt nice. Nobody stopped us to take pictures or anything! We took pictures. I bought Minnie Mouse ears and Austin bought Mickey Mouse ones. We took a selfie and he posted it on Instagram with the caption "Spending the day at a special place with a special person. Couldn't be happier"