Chapter 24

Arsen

Celine and I had finished eating and were walking through the fair. I pointed to the ferris wheel and her eyes lit up and she sped off in that direction. I smiled, I could tell she was having so much fun and that she would love to do it again. I thought back to all her panda names and smiled. Only she could come up with something like that.

During my little obsessed session over Celine I had lost sight of her. I pushed my way through the crowds and still couldn't find her. I headed back to the picnic table, but still didn't see her. I saw a glimpse of a cardigan and walked over to where I saw it. It wasn't her but I did in fact find her. She was kneeling next to a kid.

"Hey," she said to the kid rubbing their cheek, the kid was crying.

"Where's my mommy?" She cried. The little girl looked around five with brown hair in pigtails and she was wearing this pink dress.

"I don't know, do you need help finding her?" The little girl nodded and Celine smiled.

"Well, if it makes you feel better you can hold my friend Banana here, until we find her." The little girl laughed.

"You named him banana?" Celine smiled.

"Yes, because he's yellow like banana's." The little girl laughed again and Celine lead her around. I followed and she kept glancing at me smiling. We went to a less busier place of the fair and waited.

"Do you see her?" Celine asked. The little girl shook her head then her eyes widened.

"MOMMA!" She yelled the woman with matching brown hair looked around frantically.

"Katie!" She said running over and hugging her. "I told you not to move." The little girl hugged her mom and the woman looked up at us.

"Thank you, Thank you so much how can I repay you?" Celine shook her head.

"No need, hey kiddo keep banana, he told me he wanted to stay with you." She said with a wink the little girl smiled and hugged Celine before walking off. Celine turned to look at me.

"So, where to next." I pointed to the ferris wheel and we headed over that way. When we got on it seemed like the rest of the fair was closing down. The lady smiled at us and pressed the button for it to go. Celine scooted closer to me and I wrapped an arm around her. When we got to the very top she gasped.

"Look at the view!" She said excitedly. I smiled at her exciting gaze and pulled her closer to me. She looked up into my eyes and I leaned down to kiss her. I felt her smile against my lips, but she kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and she moved closer. It was like we were going back to the day before in the hotel. The lady opened the door and cleared her throat. Celine pulled away and blushed, she was so pretty. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and helped her climb down from the cart thingy.

We walked back to the car and headed back to the hotel with all of Celine's fruit named stuffed animals. We made it back to the hotel room and Celine went out to stand on the balcony, I followed her and she smiled at me.

"We have to head back you know." She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I know, but I want to do something first." She said, not looking me in the eyes and blushing.

"Celine...." I said guessing what she meant. Before I could finish she kissed me and began walking back to the room. I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Her cheeks got even redder and I rubbed a hand through her hair, pulling it out of the ponytail. I grabbed her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded slowly. I pulled her closer and kissed her again this time falling back on the bed. She pulled my shirt off and touched my abs, smiling. I pulled her shirt over her head and kissed her stomach, she shivered and I moved further down and unbuttoned her pants, sliding them off.

I reached up and pulled her eyepatch off and stared at her.

"You're beautiful." I whispered and her eye widened.

"What?" She said back.

"You heard me." I said and she smiled, jumping on top of me....one thing leading to another.

* * *

I pushed Celine's hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. She really did look beautiful and I had meant it when I said it. She snuggled closer to me and I closed my eyes falling asleep.