Chapter 3

Hey guys! I decided that I shouldn't be my normal awkward self and actually leave you guys a message. I hope you are enjoying this story so far, even though it's only the third chapter. I let a few of my friends read this story and they're forcing me to post it. I literally mean FORCING me to post it. they threatened to tell this guy I like, well that I like him and I don't want them to tell him that. I'd die of embarassment. Anyway keep reading, leave comments, i'd like to hear what you guys have to think.

Celine

    I walked into the lunchroom and it seemed like everyone suddenly got quiet. They all began to whisper and it was just like when the rumor spread around that I lost my virginity in the backseat with some douche named Jackson Harbor. I sighed and went to stand in line. They were serving pizza, lasagna, and salad. Going for the salad, I grabbed ranch dressing only to turn around and get it splattered all over my shirt by some girl. I mentally laughed to myself. This day could not get any worse. In fact, it did get worse. The guy behind me dropped his tray all over my back. The lunchroom burst into laughter. Before anyone could say anything I ran out of the lunchroom.

I just kept running until I found somewhere that I could be alone, which was the library. Inside I found some steps that led to some private bookcases. I walked up there and sat on the floor, putting my head on my knees. I thought back to that morning when Arsen walked in on me. I didn’t have my eyepatch on so I’m sure he saw my eye. I blushed again at the image of me wrapped in a towel and him seeing how ugly I was all because of that scar. I mentally cursed my father and his stupid angry drunken ways. What had I done to make him so angry?!

Without knowing it I began to cry silent, angry tears and mentally screaming at my dad for ruining my childhood and making this so much harder.  I heard footsteps and wiped away my tears. A guy walked up and gave me a nice tentative smile. He was huge, probably six feet tall, and he had brown hair and green eyes. He wasn’t only tall, but he was huge. Like, if we were to sit in an Audi he would take up half the car. Scratch that, he’d crush that Audi.

“Bad day?” he asked. I nodded and he sat down handing me a tissue.

“Wanna talk about it?” I shook my head and he nodded.

“You know students aren’t supposed to be up here.” I frowned and stood getting ready to leave but he grabbed my hand. “Don’t worry, you’re fine since your new and don’t really have any friends yet.” I nodded and sat back down.

“I’m Johnny, by the way,” he said holding out his hand. I reached out and shook it.

“Celine,” I said. He smiled.

“Pretty name.” I blushed and looked away.

“Now, Celine, do I need to go beat someone up for making such a pretty girl cry?” I let out a bitter laugh and shook my head vigorously.

“Thanks for the offer, but I’m not pretty, I’m no where near it. Not even cute or alright.” Johnny stared at me for a minute and sighed.

“What makes you say that?” I pointed to my eyepatch and he let out a little ‘ah’. I nodded.

“Well, just so you know, it’s not that bad, it adds on to your mysterious sexy bad ass character.” At this I laughed.

“Sexy bad ass?” He nodded, smiling.

“It made you smile,” he said, making me smile even wider. “Oh, and don’t forget to add mysterious.” I smiled again and he wrapped an arm around me.