Hurt and Abused Christmas Part 3

Arsen

Thinking about what Ghost of Christmas Present said, I decided to go ahead and take another nap to get the last one out of the way. Hopefully, the future was just as good as the present.

"Arsen." On response to my name being called I opened my eyes and looked at the Ghost of Christmas future. She was calm, serene even and smiling a small smile. I smiled back at her, knowing that this future was going to be good.

"Ghost of Christmas future?" She nodded and held out her hand.

"I don't think my girlfriend would like me holding your hand." I said smiling. She shook her head and chuckled.

"I don't think she would mind if she saw what I'm about to show you." I stood and grabbed her hand and let her warp us into the future.

We were in a house, it didn't seem to big, but it wasn't too small either. It was a cozy little place, something Celine would love. We walked to the kitchen and there Celine was at the counter with two kids, a boy and a girl. Tears came to my eyes, those were our kids.

"Mommy?" The little boy said. She smiled .

"Yes Arsen?" We named him after me.

"Are we going to be able to play pirates after we get done making cookies for Santa?" She laughed.

"Mmm maybe, only if you're prepared to walk the plank!" She said picking him up and twirling him around. He laughed and yelled never. The little girl smiled at her brother and jumped excitedly.

"Mommy do me! Do me!" Celine laughed and picked both of them up and swung them around.

"Okay, okay let's hurry and finish before Daddy gets home. We'll make him walk the plank." They continued to make cookies and decorate them, while singing and dancing. After, they were playing pirates and as stated before I was forced to walk the plank. I found out that our baby girl's name was Darla, which just so happened to be Celine's middle name. They were beautiful and looked just like both of us. Darla had my brown hair and Celine's eyes, while Arsen Jr. had her hair and my dad's eyes. They were gorgeous and I took my statement about the Ghost of Christmas Present back, this was the best Christmas ever.

Ghost of Christmas future warped me back to my room and she smiled at me.

"Have a Merry Christmas Arsen." She said before disappearing. The tears still hadn't left my eyes and when Celine walked in she rushed over to me.

"What's wrong? Am I stabbing someone?" I shook my head and pulled her close kissing her tenderly. When she pulled away, she looked at me dazed.

"Celine," I said. She nodded waiting for me to finish. "Marry me." Her eyes widened.

"What? Have you been drinking?" I laughed and shook my head.

"If i'm drunk, it's because of you, not alcohol." She blushed, but smiled at my sweet comment.

"I'm serious though Cel, I want to get married to you one day. Doesn't have to be now, but one day you're going to be my wife." Tears came to her eyes and I wiped them away.

"I love you Arsen." I smiled.

"I love you too, Celine." She kissed me again and when she pulled away, I threw her over my shoulder.

"Alright, time to go choose a tree!" She squealed and laughed hitting my back.

"Put me down you cave man!" She yelled. I smacked her butt.

"The only place i'm putting you down, is on my bed and it won't be to go to sleep. I imagined her cheeks turning red. She smacked by back again.

"You perv!" I winked even though she couldn't see it.

"You love it." She slumped, defeated.

"Sadly, I do." I set her down and looked into her eyes, pushing her eye patch away and her hair out of her face.  One day she was going to be Mrs. Hanley and we'd have two kids named Arsen and Darla and i'd be the happiest man alive.

"Race you to the car!" She gasped.

"No fair!" She yelled chasing after me. I guess I already am the happiest man alive.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! Hopefully, I'll be posting a New Year's short. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows, hopefully I'll remember or have some ideas. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!