Chapter 1

Celine

I watched my father drive off, leaving me behind andfeeling free. He left me here at this school for people who didn't want their children around, when, in all honesty, he should probably be locked up. Shrugging it off, I smiled. I was finally free from him. I was finally able to do what I wanted and relax without having to worry about anyone seeing my bruises and scars. I could actually smile now.

I looked down at the paper that came in the mail a few days before. It said I would be in theHawthorn building room 245. I looked around and found the building heading towards it. Walking inside, no one was there--I mean considering that classes were probably going on then I understood why.

I found room 245 and used the key to open the door. The room was also empty but definitely lived in. Clothes were scattered all over the floor and plates and dishes were left around. I covered my nose at the smell. Who knew that a girl could be so messy? Putting my hands on my hips I decided I was going to make a good impression and clean up everything. From the dirty clothes to the dishes, and if I wanted to finish before my roommate go home, I better get started.

* * *

After spending almost eight hours cleaning the room I took all of their things in their bedroom and began putting all the dirty clothes in the hamper and the clean ones away. I made their bed and washed the dishes. I walked throughout the mini apartment and smiled. I did a nice job. I walked into the other room that would be mine and laid on the bed ready for a nap.

* * *

"What the hell?!?!" I jumped up thinking it was my dad and pushed my hair into a ponytail. "Who touched my stuff!?" There it was again but it wasn't my dad. I let out a breath of relief and stood slowly.

"Dude, maybe you're being punked?" It was another voice. I moved slowly towards the door and waited to see what was going on but hesitated.

"Dude, even my room; who the hell did this?! Was it the guys?" From the silence I took the other guy shook his head. Taking a deep breath I stepped out of my room and into the main room.

"I did it." Both guys looked at me and frowned.

"Who are you?" One guy was tall and lean, sort of laid back looking, like he could care less; he had hazel brown eyes with an eyebrow piercing. He was looking me over. The guy next to him was tall and muscular, his t-shirt was hugging his body. He had bright blue eyes and his face, as nice as it was, was a mask of fury.

"I live in this dorm; who are you?" I said. The two guys looked at each other and the one with the eyebrow piercing started laughing. The bigger guy pushed him and he stumbled still laughing.

"What do you mean you live in this dorm?" he yelled. I jumped, remembering my dad but shaking it off. He's not here, I thought to myself.

"Exactly what I said." I put my hands on my hips waiting for him to say something back. He shook his head and began pacing.

"Dude, calm down; you'll have a nice piece of ass to look at every morning. If you don't take it I will." I glared at the guy that called me 'a nice piece of ass' then chose to ignore him.

"But what about Cheri? you know how she is." Just then, a girl with red hair walked in smiling brightly.

"Hey babe! I brough- who is she?" I looked at her and smiled.

"You must be my roommate! Hi, i'm Celine it's so nice to meet you." I grabbed her hand and began to shake it. She snatched it away.

"Ewww, I DO NOT live here. I live in the girls' dorm." I looked back at the guys.