Chapter 6

Diana's POV

I have to keep my promise now that Hector saved me I have to get that little spoiled brat out of here. The only question is how. It's night and Achilles just fell asleep beside me. It was now or never. I managed to get out his hold around me and head to Patroclus tent. There I found Meg asleep in his arms. Oh we are so going to hell for this. We are totally changing history right now. I quickly go to Meg and shake her to wake her up.

"Uh Diana? What's wrong? What happened?" Meg asks me but I quickly put my hand over her mouth.

"You have to cover for me, I have to keep a promise to someone so I need to you distract both Patroclus and Achilles. I will return as soon as I can." I tell her as I slowly remove my hand.

"Uh huh this wouldn't have to do with the dark haired man that likes to pull you away from the group when we do laundry would it?" Meg asks me with a raised eye brow.

"It's not what you think Meg. He really thinks I am a mermaid."

"Wow, he actually thinks your a mermaid. Alright be careful then Ariel." Meg tells me with a wink.

"Hardy har har Meg. I mean it. They can't know I'm gone." I tell her as I leave the tent.

To my luck the priestess was moved just outside of our camp where the King kept the rest of his, well lets just say prisoners of war. I ran there and managed to find the priestess inside at the end of the tent. I put my hand over her mouth and she wakes up surprised that it's me.

"Stay still, I am here to get you out of here. Don't ask why I owe someone in your family a favor and I am going to repay it by returning you." I tell her.

Surprisingly she agrees to this and we make our way out of the tent together. Once we are pretty far away from camp apparently the priestess knows of a tunnel nearby. I follow her into it. This way seems like it takes much longer than I thought it would then to my surprise we end up in some kind of wine cellar. The priestess leads me upstairs where she turns and around and reveals to me somehow we are inside the palace.

"All this time you were trying to rescue me?" she asks me not sure of what else to say.

"Well, like I said I owed someone in your family a favor. Now it has been repaid and you are back home. This time do us all a favor and stay here." I tell her as she smiles at me then takes off into the palace.

Pain in my butt that girl is. Just as I turn to make my escape I feel a pair of hands stop me. I turn around and I come face to face with the Prince of Troy. However this time it isn't Hector. Nope this is Paris. Oh crap now what do I do? How do I explain anything to him.

"My cousin seems to have forgotten her helper. How is it that you managed to help her escape from Achilles camp?" Paris asks me as he backs me up against a wall.

"I just had to think outside the box." I tell Paris showing him that I am not afraid of him.

"Yet you leave as a theif in the night? Why not tell my father so he could give you gold or jewels?" he asks me as he gets dangerously close to my face.

"Not everything is worth gold or jewels young prince. You would do wise to remember that." I tell him as he then puts a hand on my cheek.

"Let her go Paris." we hear Hector call out to him.

"Brother, I was just having a word with the woman who managed to bring our cousin back from her captors." Paris says still not moving from his position.

"We've met." Hector says walking close to us. "Paris why not remove yourself from Diana, she does not look comfortable with you so close to her."

"You even know her name? How sweet brother." Paris says as he looks over to Hector.