Chapter 11 The Double Date

WARNING: laaaaaanguageeee but only 1 word :3
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The moment you two got to the tower, Misa malled you both.

"EEEEEEK! OMG OMG YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!" The girl shrieked as she hugged you and L, practically crushing your bones.

"Misa put them down," Light grumbled as he leaned against the wall, a terrifying aura coming from him.

Misa released you both and you gasped for air, "thanks Light."

He looked away from you and mumbled a faint 'welcome.'

"OMG I JUST GOT AN AMAAAZING IDEA!" The blonde yelled while twirling, "LETS ALL GO ON A DOUBLE DATE!"

"Double... Date?" L said slowly as if it were a foreign word to him. He looked over at you with a questionable look.

"It's where two couples go on the same date together," you explained. L nodded but had an odd look on his face, making you laugh. Light's aura seemed darker now, as if someone had pulled a nerve in him, but he remained silent.

"Where would we go though?" You asked.

"To the super fancy ball tonight!" Misa exclaimed, "I hear that it's such a beautiful place! With a garden, and glowing lights, amazing musicians," the girl continued on as you began imagining such a wonderful place.

"That does sound amazing, Misa!" You said smiling towards the girl which was very rare.
You turned to face L, "do you want to go?"

"This ball seems rather interesting... I agree  to go on this double date."

"Yay!" Misa shouted and pulled Light over to the group, "Light did you hear that? We're finally going to get to go to that fancy dance I keep talking about!"

The boy sighed and played with his chained wrist. "Terrific!" He said sarcastically but Misa didn't seem to notice.

"This'll be so much fun!" The blonde exclaimed and did another twirl. She then turned to you and the raven haired boy. "Make sure to look your fanciest tonight! As soon as we get there we're all going to start dancing!" You nodded in response while L looked a little paler than usual.

'Weird.'

~~~skipping of time *\(^o^)/*~~~

You had just gotten finished getting ready when a faint knock came from your door.

"Come in," you said casually and began looking yourself over in the mirror. You wore a (f/c) dress that reached about your knees. The sleeves were an elegant (f/c) lace that carried on to about the upper part of your chest. You had slipped on black flats and had styled your hair beautifully. You turned around, seeing L dressed in a black tuxedo with a blue tie. His eyes were directed towards the ground as he shifted his feet; a little blush appearing on his cheeks.

"I-I came to tell you that we're ready to leave," he said sheepishly. You gave a small smile at his stuttering. "I must say you look extravagant."

You blushed a bit and made your way over to the neatly dressed detective, intertwining your fingers with his. "Thank you. You look pretty nice yourself."

L locked eyes with you and smiled faintly before leading you out of the room and downstairs where the other couple stood waiting.

"Oh (y/n) you look so pretty!" Misa squealed at the sight of you. You thanked her and looked the girl over. She was wearing a strapless, red dress that reached her knees. The bottom was ruffled and a few sparkles shone when she moved. Her blonde hair was left down and a red bow was placed perfectly on top of it. Your eyes then made their way over to Light. He wore a black tuxedo with a red tie; his hair combed neatly. You noticed that Light was staring directly at you, his eyes sparkling and his mouth slightly dropped open. You giggled as he shook his head and turn his gaze away, obviously embarrassed by his actions.