Chapter 12 The Fight

WARNING: language and violence
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"An ice cream?"

"No."

"A meal?"

"No."

"A pet?"

"No."

"A-"

"Oh my gosh L will you just drop it please?!"

L has been glued to you for the past 30 minutes trying to get you to spill the information you were keeping from him.

"But you and Mr. Yagami have shared something that I am unaware of; it has sparked my curiosity," He paused to think. "Could you have shared some type of clothing item?"

"No!" You shouted and stopped walking, causing L to bump into you from behind. You turned to look at the pale boy, annoyance clearly written on your face. "L, I didn't share anything with Light ok? He was in the heat of the moment and was probably going to spill out a bunch of stories that weren't true."

L examined your facial features for a minute and took a step closer to you. His hands cupped both of your cheeks as he leaned closer to your face. A blush crept onto your cheeks as you gazed deep into L's darkened eyes.

"Liar." He stated blankly, letting his hands fall and putting a bit of distance between the two of you again.

"W-what?" You stuttered as you came out of your daze.

"If you won't tell me the secret, I'll find out for myself," he said and turned so that his back was facing you. "It won't be a secret for long."

~~time skip with a twerking Near~~

"(Y/n)-chaaaan!" Someone yelled as they tackled you to the ground. "Oh, sorry (y/n)!" A certain blonde model said and offered a hand to you.

"It's ok Misa," you said and took her hand. She helped you stand and got right back to what she originally wanted to say. "Have you seen Ryu anywhere?"

"Ryu?" You questioned.

"Ryuzaki silly! Ryu for short! It's such a cute nickname for him isn't it? Even if he is a pervert... and called me stupid... And-"

"Ok I think I got the picture," you interrupted. You weren't really in the mood to deal with the annoying girl so you answered the question as quick as possible. "But no, I haven't seen him."

"Awe I was hoping to find him with you..." The girl said in disappointment. Before you could ask her why she was looking for L, she had sped off to continue her hunt.

"Ooookay..." You said to yourself.

"She can be a handful at times huh?" A male voice commented from behind you.

"Oh I didn't see you there, Light." You smiled but it slowly went away as you remembered the scene from earlier. "Why... U-uh what I mean is-"

"Why was I going to tell Ryuzaki about the kiss?" He said and smirked. "Because he needs to feel the heartbreak he gave you with that girl Ilene."