Chapter Four

Liam

Liam

I watch her walk away, looking beyond pissed. I feel a little bad for invading her privacy like that. It was a dick move. But I am planning to do worse. So it makes no sense to dwell on this.

I honestly didn't think I would put my plan to work this soon, but the opportunity presented itself. Running into her in that classroom and then finding her half-naked in my backyard. It's almost too good to be true. I know I'm never actually going to do anything with that video. I'm not that sinister. But she doesn't need to know that. It's going to serve as a means to an end.

I need to call Ryan and tell him his precious car will be in my possession soon.

My mind immediately goes to that summer night I made this silly bet with him. The summer was a blur of parties and girls after girls. After so much of the same thing, the days kind of start to blend together.

On that particular night, the girls decided to have a jello wrestling match, so whoever won could go out with me. At the time, it seemed like a great way to have fun, so I agreed to it. But unfortunately for me, it turned out to be a huge disaster.

Isiah, Elliot's older brother, and his girlfriend Emily were in the living room when I showed up.

"Liam, how was the date?" Emily asked with a huge smile. But her smile faded when she noticed my obvious look of disgust and the bruise that was prominent on my face.

"What happened?" She asked, rushing to me.

"Let me guess, you tried to take her skirt off, and she kicked your ass," Isiah said, laughing.

"That would have been better." I shook my head, memories of what took place coming back to me.

"That bad? Come on now, spill the beans, you're killing me here." Emily said curiously. But before I could answer, the door was kicked open, and Ryan came running in like a mad man.

"What the fuck? Did you really think you could get away? I am going to kill you!" He yelled before throwing a punch that I successfully blocked.

"What the hell is going on?" Emily stepped between us as Isiah pulled Ryan away.

"What the hell happened?" He asked, looking back and forth at us.

"This fucker slept with my sister." Ryan gritted his teeth, glaring at me.

"What? I told you we didn't pass second base." I defended.

"Still! She's 15. Have you no shame at all?"

"Dude, calm down! I didn't know she was your sister, and she told me she was 17."

"How the hell did you even meet her?" He asked.

"Jello wrestling." Emily started laughing hysterically.

"You couldn't remember Jenny? You and Ryan have been best friends forever." Isiah eyed me with disbelief.